This issue arises if a player uses two hearthstone accounts and syncs both accounts using Inn Keeper. Or better put, 2 people using one computer. Each person having their own Hearthstone and curse account.
Steps to repeat:
1. Player A logs into curse on Hearthpwn and installs Inn Keeper on one PC
2. Player A syncs card collection to Hearthpwn and is able to view collection correctly
3. Player B now wants to sync card collection to their Hearthpwn account using the same PC
4. Player B logs into curse on Hearthpwn and logs in Inn Keeper on same PC
5. Observe, Inn Keeper verifies that sync is complete but when Player B navigates to their collection using their own Curse account, the collection that appears is of Player A
6. Another issue arises where Player B is unable to sync their Hearthstone collection to their curse account. Troubleshooting involves restarting Inn Keeper, Restarting Hearthstone game and re-logging into each. Cookies and cache also has been cleared. Player B still has Player A's card collection attached to their curse account.
Please let me know if you require anymore information. There are no error logs to attach as such as no errors were thrown on Inn Keeper, thanks.