That is not entirely true, I have been playing 7 months lately, but I wanted to post so a newbie posting is more true. Never reached Legend yet, I think I miss something in my deck and piloting skills, I also think sometimes some days the RNG is disfavoring me causing some despair, especially face hunters are a pain... Diamond 2 is where I get stuck every month now.
I have read a lot of threads, maybe I missed a few but I wanted to share my 2 cents, I think a few cards should or maybe could change a bit, as I mage I can only comment on mage cards, no pun intended, this is just my point of view, some might not agree and that is perfectly fine.
1. Devolving Missiles Costs 1 and shoots 3 bolts ------> Costs 2 and shoot 4 bolts Reason: 1 is too low of a cost for something this powerfull but this card can also bring you down because of the hit rate chance when there are 2 or more minions, it might just hit the same minion over and over. So I would prefer more cost and 1 more bolt.
2. Puzzle Box Costs 10 and casts 10 totally random spells at totally random targets ------> Costs 10 and Casts 6 maybe 7 Solarian Prime types of spells Reason a spell costing this much should at least favor you and not totally be RNG, I am aware that wrongly used Solarian can bring you down as well but a Solarian doesn't scare me as much as a Puzzle Box. Survival of the Fittest for druids is a 10 cost spell and it really helps, Puzzle Box is really toss a coin, even if you are winning you might loose card.
3. Dragoncaster Costs 7 ---------> Should cost 6 again Reason, for 7 I think it costs too much to use it, it was a good card for 6 but for 7 just to pop out a 8 cost power of creation, naah I will pass. Make it 6 again :-)
4. Potion of illusion Costs 4 ------> Should cost 3 but should make 1/1 minions that cost 2 Reason, I dunno, 3 mana should give good combo's.
5. Sphere of Sapience Costs 1 and 0-4 ----- Costs 1 and 1-4 Reason, just add 1 attack that could be usable in case of emergencies instead of durability when drawing a card?