Kobolds & Catacombs - Hearthstone's Seventh Expansion
Hearthstone's Seventh Expansion is Kobolds & Catacombs!
- The expansion releases December 2017 - Probably on December 7.
- Card reveals start up again November 20.
- 135 new cards are being added to the game.
- All classes are getting a new weapon, and it's Legendary!
- A new mechanic is being added to the game called Recruit.
- A new type of single player content is being added called Dungeon Runs.
- The usual pre-order is available which contains 50 packs for the price of 40 ($50 USD). It comes with an exclusive card back.
- All players will receive a Marin the Fox card before the expansion launches.
- A Golden version of Marin the Fox is available for BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket Holders.
- Everyone will get one free Legendary weapon.
A new type of Single Player content is being added to the game!
- Tread carefully, because losing just one match will end your Dungeon Run!
- Tons of content! 48 unique encounters and a huge assortment of new cards were created just for this mode.
- It's Free! No purchase required; build a deck worthy of a hero with cards you find along your run.
We've got more information in our dedicated Hands on with Dungeon Runs post.
New Keyword: Recruit
Cards with the Recruit keyword immediately summon minions from your deck and put them into play. Some cards recruit minions that match certain conditions; others recruit randomly chosen minions.
So far, 26 cards have been revealed out of 135.
Pre-Order Card Back