Deck created by Kolento on his stream: https://www.twitch.tv/kolento
- Mulligan : Always Innervate, Wild Growth , Jade Blossom in order to accelerate your mana and snowball.
Against Aggro Wrath, Golakka Crawler (if you play it), eventually Swipe. If you already have Innervate you can keep Fandral Staghelm, Aya Blackpaw [/card] or[card]Nourish .
There are lots of low cost spells which are really good with Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Wild piromancer.
- Mid/Late game: You juste need to tempo the game until your Jade Golems are stong enough while maintaining control of the board. You have the best late game (except if you are plaing against exodia) and you are not even worry about fatigue.
You also need lots of draw (Gadgetzan Auctioneer with little spells, Nourish if you don't need to boost your mana).
Jade Idol is the key! As the part advances, your Jade Golems will be bigger and bigger and give you the best late game (as always, with druid you can have your late game while you opponent just plays his T5 ♥). Infinite Jade Idol snowball to hard! You need to recycle them and you'll flood the board with strong minions (until 30/30 💀💀).
You have to put your 2nd Jade Idol in your deck. We are not playing Jade Spirit so Jade Idol need to snowball in order to make your golems strong enough.
- Any replacement for..:
- Fandral Staghelm or Aya Blackpaw No! You just have too much pressure and synergies with this 2 cards. Fandral Staghelm with Jade Idol, Wrath, Nourish.. is so multi-purpose.
- Lots of ajustments are possible: Acidic Swamp Ooze, Burgly Bully, Golakka Crawler, Druid of the Claw ...
- 04/05 Un'Goro Update: +2xEarthen Scales (really good against aggro/freeze) +2xBurgly Bully (good T5 body, coins with Gadgetzan Auctioneer)
- 04/18 -2xBurgly Bully, -1xFeral Rage, +2xDruid of the Claw(Burgly Bully are still playable but there are many low cost spells and Druid of the Claw is really interesting against aggro/midrange), +1xGolakka Crawler
- 05/05 -2xAncient of War, -2xDruid of the Claw, +1xBloodmage Thalnos, +2xTar Creeper, +1x[card]Feral Rage
- 05/26 New version
Even Kolento adapts his decklist depending on the matchups.. (you can use updates in order to cut/add adapted cards ).
♥ I hope you'll enjoy the gameplay! Gl&Hf ♥
Could be appreciated !