The 100th Tavern Brawl is this Week! Here's What to Expect
Our little Tavern Brawl has grown up so fast.
We're a few weeks off a full 2 years of Tavern Brawls, but 100 is an equally important milestone for the game mode! Blizzard certainly agrees to some degree since we found out via datamining in Patch 8.0 that they have something special planned for this week.
We're Playing ALL THE BRAWLS!
Okay that's a slight overstatement, but we will be playing quite a few of them this week! You will be given a random brawl from the list below once you get into game, and your opponent may end up with a different one!
All the brawls available use random decks of cards even if the original brawl allowed for deckbuilding.
- Idols of Azeroth - Your deck is made up of 30 Raven Idols.
- Randomonium - Your deck is made up random cards that switch their costs every turn.
- Banana Brawl - Your deck is made up of random cards. Whenever one of your minions dies, you get a banana.
- Yogg-Saron Tryouts - Your deck is made up of random minions that each cast a random spell when played.
- Party Portals! - This player's deck is made up of random portal cards.
- Cloneball - Your deck is made up of multiple copies of a few random legendaries.
- Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells - Your deck is made up of 30 random spells that each summon a minion when played.
- Too Many Portals! - Your deck is made mostly of Unstable Portals, as well as a few extra cards.
- ShiftCon - Your deck is made mostly of Shifter Zerus, as well as a few extra cards.
Which Brawl did you Enjoy the Most?
Our of the nine brawls in the rotation, which one did you enjoy the most?
Are you Looking Forward to Tavern Brawl 100?
Tell us how you really feel.