Heroic Instructor Razuvious' Priest
Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Heroic Military Quarter's guides. I'm MrPLJ and today I have attempted to build F2P decks to beat those demonic bosses. Razuvious is the first boss of the quarter, let's see what he has prepared for us.
First thing that strikes you when you see Razuvious is his hero power, for (1) mana he can deal 4 damage to any character, and that includes face! To make matters worst he has three Massive Runeblades which are 10/2 weapons that deal double damage when he hits the face!
To help you against this overpowered beast of an Instructor, you get a Mind Control Crystal which helps you take control of his two 0/7 Taunted Understudys. So they will basically help you take the first few hits, and hopefully drain his first Massive Runeblade.
- For muligan, try drawing into Acidic Swamp Ooze, Lightwell and/or Divine Spirit. These will help you get past the early game.
- Our first step is to take control of the two Understudys, so turn 1 you want to use your Mind Control Crystal.
- After that, you want to keep your ground as much as possible, healing those Understudys and/or possibly buffing them, because Razuvious' turn 2 is usually The Coin+Massive Runeblade and that will kill an Understudy.
- Turn 3 should be about removing Razuvious' Massive Runeblade and if that can't be done, try to keep that Understudy alive.
- During your mid-game, you just have to build the board gently, and more importantly play Taunts and buff them up as much as possible.
- Be careful, Razuvious has a Brawl in his deck which will punish you for having an overextended board!
- To be honest, its all about RNG against him, he is very strong and one good top deck from him in mid-game usually means Game Over for you. Just persist, try again and hope for some good RNG.
I hope this guide and deck will help you overcome that match. I personally have a 60% win rate against him with this deck, so it is very hard but not impossible.