Blizzard just posted some Patch Notes for Battlegrounds, mostly related to Armor changes. Read all about it below!
Quote from Blizzard
Patch 25.6.1 is a server-side hotfix patch now live in all regions. It includes the following game updates:
The following heroes were adjusted to have more Armor:
- Aranna Starseeker now has 20 Armor.
- Captain Hooktusk now has 14 Armor.
- Drek’Thar now has 17 Armor.
- Enhance-o Mechano now has 18 Armor.
- Galakrond now has 18 Armor.
- Galewing now has 12 Armor.
- Illidan Stormrage now has 18 Armor.
- Kurtrus Ashfallen now has 18 Armor.
- Queen Wagtoggle now has 15 Armor.
- Sneed now has 20 Armor.
The following heroes were adjusted to have less Armor:
- Cariel Roame now has 10 Armor.
- Dinotamer Brann now has 8 Armor.
- Guff Runetotem now has 8 Armor.
- Infinite Toki now has 8 Armor.
- Lich Baz’hial now has 10 Armor.
- Lord Jaraxxus now has 8 Armor.
- Malygos now has 8 Armor.
- Mr. Biggleworth now has 11 Armor.
- Scabbs Cutterbutter now has 5 Armor.
- Shudderwock now has 10 Armor.
- Sylvanas Windrunner now has 10 Armor.
- Varden Dawngrasp now has 9 Armor.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Sly Raptor’s Deathrattle minion was not buffed by Mama Bear.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Golden Freedealing Gambler sold for 3 Gold instead of 6.
Festival of Legends Card List & Expansion Guide
Learn more and see all the cards in our dedicated Card List.
Dudes ffs can you make a freaking patch when you dont make the game to be a contest about who is the most lucky?
I like the buddies a lot so far but I really don't understand why they made the decision to lower the average health/armor with some even going below 40? Especially given the fact that buddies already make games end faster? I'd much rather have an extra 10 HP for everyone.
Indeed I see half the lobby dying at turn 8-9 very often and 2 or 3 people dying on turn 6 is also very common. The patch is fun now but I think this will get really annoying really quick. In fact I already quit after a few games yesterday wich I never did before in battlegrounds. I was consistent top 4 btw so that wasn't the issue (also played top 200 most patches) I just prefer to play against more players and games lasting a bit longer than turn 10-11.
Comps like Elemental , Pirates , Boar ect. are harder to scale to a descent power if games are over so quick. Often when you really start scalling the game is already over within 1 or 2 turns. There are also huge power swings where you just die out of the blue within 2 turns even if you hit all the right things. In my opinion there was 0 reason to lower the health total and it doesn't help the game unless they wan't it to be another "We want to play a quick game in the toilet or waiting room" mode like standard and Marvel Snap.
Yeah I noticed the power swings as well, pretty common to be somewhere at the top with full HP then get smacked for 15HP by someone at the bottom