Update 7:01 PM EDT: All card art for TGT has been updated in the database
Update 5:51 PM EDT: There will be an 8 hour maintenance on Tuesday, August 18th from 3AM PDT until 11 AM PDT.
The Grand Tournament Final Card Reveal
Today's stream and Facebook reveal has concluded and we've now seen the remaining 54 collectible cards in the expansion. Check them all out below!
Update 4:20 PM EDT: All collectible The Grand Tournament expansion cards are now in our database. Go create a deck with them!
Fifty-four new cards have been revealed today. Check them out below.
View All The Grand Tournament Cards
This post only contains the cards that were revealed today. To see all of them, and to learn more about The Grand Tournament, head on over to our TGT Guide.
- Void Crusher can destroy itself. (Source)
- The Spell Power gain does indeed stack. (Source)
- This also copies non-base Hero Powers such as DIE, INSECT!. (Source)
- If your opponent has changed the damage or mana cost on their current Hero Power, you would not receive these benefits. (Source)
- You will keep the stolen Hero Power for the duration of the match. (Source)
- If you steal a base Hero Power, this card will upgrade it. (Source)
- The Ironfur Grizzly is created after you attack into the opponent, thus, does not block your attack. (Source)
- Mistcaller buffs minions, not cards created by minions. (Source)
- Summoned Ambush cards are 'summon a 4/4 Nerubian for your opponent. Draw a card'. (Source)
8 Hour Maintenance next Tuesday
Quote from BelcorinHearthstone will be unavailable during server maintenance on Tuesday, August 18th, at 3:00 AM PDT. We expect maintenance to be finished around 11:00 AM PDT.
Thank you for your patience.
Hearthstone API on the Horizon
It looks like a Battle.net game API for Hearthstone may be arriving "Very Soon".
Quote from AndanionYes it is! We're hopeful that Hearthstone APIs will be arriving Very Soon(TM)