The last Hearthstone Masters Tour event of this year will take place this weekend! More than 400 players from over 40 countries will battle to earn a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. This is the last event of the new season, with players competing to earn points toward the Masters Fall Championship which will be held later this year. Since this is the first tournament after the Mini-Set release, the cards from Maw & Disorder will be playable throughout the tournament.
This year's eSports season consists of many changes from previous years, including being the final year for Grandmasters. A full list of changes can be found in a previous eSports article.
- Venue: The Maw - Wasteland of the Damned, one of the realms of the Shadowlands. It is where the irredeemable souls of the Shadowlands go to.
- Stream: the Hearthstone YouTube channel.
- Pacific Timezone: Friday, October 7 – Sunday, October 9 at 12 am
- EU Timezone: Friday, October 7 – Sunday, October 9 at 9:00
- Korean Timezone: Friday, October 7 – Sunday, October 9 at 4 pm
- Prize Pool: $250,000
- Format: 4 Decks, Best-of-5 Conquest w/ a Ban
- Casters: Precise Casters Unknown at Time of Posting
Drops Are Back!
Viewers can earn up to two Murder at Castle Nathria cards packs for watching. After watching 2 hours you'll receive your first pack -- watch an additional 2 hours for the second. Time is cumulative, so you don't have to watch all at once. Be sure to link your YouTube and Battle.net accounts to receive your prizes -- directions can be found here.
- Language Streams on YouTube:
Each match will be played with a 4-deck, best-of-five Conquest Format with a ban.
- Day 1: Four rounds of Swiss pairings.
- Day 2: Four additional rounds of Swiss pairings.
- Day 3: Top 16 single-elimination playoffs, where a new Masters Tour Champion will be crowned!
Future Masters Tour Events
There will be no further Masters Tour events remaining after Maw & Disorder. Below is a breakdown of how you could have qualified.
- Win a Qualifier through Battlefy
- Have a top Qualifier Winrate
- Top 50 on monthly Ladder in each region
- Earn a 6-2 or better record in Swiss Rounds and don’t already have an invite to the next Masters Tour
so, no one even complaining how cringe jailer is now the miniset was just cringe hype
yes packs. me watch
I will be running it in the background muted!
Thank you ! :)
2 Packs for 4 hours of afking, i'm fine with it. At least we get something!
Like, just, 2 packs in total? Not 2 packs per day?
So when there's no packs you whine and when there are free packs but "too few" in your eyes you still whine?
Do you want 50 free packs for watching 1 hour of stream to be satisfied?
Please stop complaining about free stuff. You don't even have to watch it! Just put it in the background and enjoy two free packs. Not everything needs to be a whining competition.
Me? I do not. When there are no packs there is no point to whine since it's clear what you get. Anyways, I didn't whine this time. All I did was ask for clarification. Because in the past, when there was a multi-day event, there was a clarification like "26-th: 2 packs, 27-th: 2 packs, 28-th: 2 packs" and "you can earn 6 packs in total".