23.4.2 Patch Notes - Server Side Patch - Barov Back in BG - Arena Adjustments - Bug Fixes
Blizzard is sending out a server side patch, which means you do not have to download anything, that will adress the issues listed below!
Quote from Blizzard
The team is currently in the process of rolling out a server-side patch with the following updates:
- Added Lord Barov back to the Battlegrounds Hero Pool.
- Removed Goblin Bomb, Naval Mine, Helmet Hermit, and Frozen Mammoth from the Arena Draft Pool. Made several appearance-rate adjustments to impactful Neutral cards and to Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, and Shaman classes.
- Fixed a bug where playing Immolate caused subsequent chain effects (multiple effects on the same trigger, such as Mass Polymorph) to lag.
- Fixed a bug where Shattershambler affected non-minion entities (like Deathrattle weapons).
- Fixed a bug where a Golden Minion received off Mr. Bigglesworth’s Hero Power would not offer a triple reward.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Y’Shaarj Mercenaries Bounty from dropping Y’Shaarj Coins (note: there still remains a visual issue where the Y’Shaarj Coins are not shown, but they are still being awarded to your account).
- Fixed a bug allowing Bleed effects to trigger while a Mercenary is on the Bench.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Divine Intervention Bounty Treasure from functioning.
- Fixed a bug preventing Xuen’s Task 17 from tracking correctly.
- Fixed bugs related preventing Hooktusk Tasks from progressing when using Cutthroat Negotiations 5 and Shiver Their Timbers 5 alternate versions.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mulgore Might 5 from granting Heal Power.
- Fixed bugs causing the Chain Heal 5 Ability to not function properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Earthmother's Fury 5 Ability had Cooldown 1 instead of Cooldown 2.
- Fixed a bug where Holy Judgement 5’s Freeze effect would trigger without satisfying the Holy Combo condition.
- Fixed a bug where Brann’s Extra Spirit 4 Equipment unlocked at Level 4.