Update April 28 2017: The card back now requires level 15 due to leveling changes.
Update May 14 - 2:29 PM EDT: Added official patch notes to the end of the post.
The Heroes card back does not appear to be active yet.
Hearthstone Patch 8834: Heroes of the Storm Rewards
A new Hearthstone build has made its way to Blizzard's servers and includes the card back that we previously found in the Heroes client.
Heroes of the Storm Card Back
A new card back has been added which is rewarded from the quest "Hero of the Storm". It is obtained by hitting level 12 in Heroes of the Storm. Check out our animated preview of this card below (requires an updated browser)
Heroes Mount Quest
The quest "Easy Rider" has been added to the game which rewards you with an in-game mount in Heroes of the Storm for winning 100 games in Hearthstone's play mode. Checkout a video of the mount in action below.
Official Patch Notes
Quote from Blizzard
- The following card backs have been added:
- Ninja – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
- Heroes of the Storm – Acquired during the Heroes of the Storm cross promotion event.
- [iOS] Added support for 64-bit devices.
- [iOS] In order to address an issue when searching for cards that utilize diacritics, we have temporarily disabled searching for cards that use diacritics without their proper marks.
- [Android] Resolved an issue causing some phones to display the tablet UI.
- Resolved an issue with Invite Spectator and Kick Spectator buttons in the Nearby Players list.
- [Tablet] Tablet versions of the game should now be able to purchase multiple packs at a time with gold.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.