4-Piece Sets to Become 6-Piece, Minor Patch for PTR, Gem Farming Trick
Blackrock Mountain - New Cards, Card Backs, Gameboard, Cinematic
Heroes of the Storm Panel at Pax 2015
Mythic Blackhand Video, Mar 6 Hotfixes, Spirit and Bonus Armor, PAX Announcements
Grim Guzzler / Coren Direbrew First Look
This article contains spoilers - Read at your own risk.
The guys over at BlizzPro had a chance to play against Coren Direbrew last night. You can find a recap of the fight below.
- Hero Power: Pile On, 0 Mana - "Put a minion from each deck onto the battlefield".
- Health: 30
- His deck is filled with massive creatures and legendary cards.
- Keep in mind that anytime Pile On brings a minion onto the field, it won't be activating the minion's Battlecry.
- Hero Power: Pile on, 0 Mana - "Put two minions from [Coren's] deck and one minion from your opponents deck onto the battlefield".
- Health: 30 + 15 Armor
- When he starts losing a bit of control, he would play a spell that drops 4 1/1 Taunt creatures (Bouncer) onto his side of the field.
- When he starts losing a lot of control, he'd play the Dark Iron Bouncer. This card is specific to boss fights and cannot be obtained for constructed or arena.
- Dark Iron Bouncer: 6 Mana, 4 Attack, 8 Health - Always Wins Brawls.
- Then he plays Brawl!
- If you can survive, he seems to eventually just run out of minions.
Five of the thirty-one Blackrock Mountain cards have been revealed! All these cards are usable in the deck builder. Get theorycrafting!
Blackrock Mountain - Hearthstone's Second Adventure
Want to learn more about Blackrock Mountain? Head on over to our overview!