19.4.1 Balance Patch Notes - Changes to Hysteria and Duels
Blizzard sent out the patch notes for the Hysteria change that will go live Thursday, January 28th, and which they announced last week. Read about it and the Duels changes below!
Quote from Blizzard
The 19.4.1 patch, arriving on January 28, includes a change for Hysteria from the Darkmoon Races Mini-Set, balance adjustments for Duels, and a handful of game improvements!
Standard Balance Updates
- Old: Choose a minion. It attacks random minions until it dies.
- New: Choose an enemy minion. It attacks random minions until it dies.
Hysteria will be eligible for a full dust refund for 2 weeks after the 19.4.1 patch goes live.
Duels Balance Updates
HERO POWER UPDATES
- Old: [Passive] After you play the left- or right-most card, gain 1 Attack this turn.
- New: [Costs 1] After you play the left or right-most card in your hand, gain +1 Attack this turn.
- Old: Trigger a minion's Deathrattle.
- New: Trigger a random friendly minion's Deathrattle.
SIGNATURE TREASURE UPDATES
- Old: [Costs 6]
- New: [Beast, Costs 8]
- Dev Comment: Turns out Bonecrusher is a silly rabbit.
- Old: [Costs 5]
- New: [Costs 4]
- Old: [Costs 6]
- New: [Costs 5]
Herald of the Scaled Ones
- Now has the Dragon tag.
TREASURE POOL UPDATES
- Cannibalism has moved from Passive Treasure pool 1 to pool 2
- Sandy Surprise has been removed from the Passive Treasures pool.
Miscellaneous Updates & Game Improvements
- Fixed a bug where Collection Achievement progress could get out of sync with the current contents of your collection.
- Dev Comment: You will still never lose credit for an Achievement once it's been completed.
- Fixed a bug where Arena could fail to load for new players.
- Fixed a Duels bug where the animation for Harvest Time! would play twice.
- Fixed a Duels bug where Shadow Word: Void would summon minions based on the target minion's default Health rather than current Health remaining.
- Fixed a visual bug where notifications would persist for the Journal after completed Achievements had been claimed.