Balance Changes - Battlegrounds Update - Forbidden Library Event - Live Today!
Today sees the release of the patch that will bring Balance changes to Hearthstone as well as some new Battlegrounds changes and the Battlegrounds Parties feature. There will also be a new bundle release on the store, with 56 Wild packs in it. The patch is now LIVE.
Quote from Blizzard
NEW FEATURE – BATTLEGROUNDS PARTIES
With the introduction of Battlegrounds Parties on September 8, players will be able to queue up for Battlegrounds matches with more than one other player! Battlegrounds Parties will allow groups of players to queue Battlegrounds together, and it supports a full lobby for private games!
Here’s how it works:
- Up to 4 players will be able to queue for a normal ranked Battlegrounds match together.
- Once the group lobby exceeds 4 players, the game type will automatically switch to a private Battlegrounds match for 5-8 players.
Climb in rating with a handful of friends or invite the whole family to determine, once and for all, who is the true Battlegrounds pro of the bunch!
- Friendly Wager [Cost 1]
- Guess which player will win their next combat. If they win, get three Coins.
- Swap, Lock, & Shop It [Cost 0]
- Swap a friendly non-golden minion with a random one in Bob’s Tavern.
Forest Warden Omu
- Everbloom [Passive]
- After you upgrade Bob’s Tavern, gain 2 Gold this turn only.
Players with Battlegrounds Perks will have early access to these new Heroes before they are formally released on September 22.
- [Tier 1, Mech] 1 Attack, 2 Health
- Reborn. At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion +1 Attack.
- Old: 3 Attack, 3 Health. Whenever you summon a Beast, give it +3 Attack. → New: 2 Attack, 3 Health. Whenever you summon a Beast, give it +2 Attack.
- Mecharoo has been removed from the Battlegrounds minion pool.