11:50 PM EST: ANIMATED GOLDEN CARDS!!
Goblins vs Gnomes releases December 8th!!
4:50 PM EST: Added Burrowing Mine to the DB. Placed in opponent's hand from Iron Juggernaut.
4:37 PM EST: All the new cards from today are now in our database and are linked in this post.
3:25 PM EST: Added Gallywix's Coin. Thanks Zeriyah!
3:07 PM EST: Added Class Legendarys and Target Dummy. Thats 61 cards revealed today so far. No more card reveals.
2:09 PM EST: Added 17 more! 53 New cards today so far.
1:25 PM EST: Added 17 more cards to the post, now we've seen 36 new cards today!!
Goblins vs Gnomes Patch Datamining - Flavor text, free booster packs from pre-release, and More
Update: 9:17 pm EST: Added flavor text and race changes.
The patch is on the download servers! We're mining it over here. Our developers are working on getting the Golden Cards exported. Click banner to view!
Goblins vs Gnomes Releases December 8th!
It's official! Goblins vs Gnomes launches on December 8th in NA, and December 9th in EU!!
Quote from Blizzard
Since the announcement of Goblins vs Gnomes at BlizzCon 2014, we’ve been tinkering away in preparation to bring one of Warcraft’s greatest rivalries to Hearthstone. Today we’re excited to announce that Hearthstone’s very first expansion will be exploding onto game boards starting December 8!
Goblins vs Gnomes adds over 120 new cards to craft, win, or purchase, all featuring the manic mayhem of Azeroth’s most mischievous machinists meeting mind to mind, mech to mech, and tech to tech.
Goblins vs Gnomes cards can be purchased as packs, crafted with dust, or earned in the Arena. Goblins vs Gnomes card packs will work just like the classic card packs that you already know, but they’ll have an explosive new wrapper, and contain all new cards!
The new Goblins vs Gnomes card packs will officially become available for Windows®, Mac®, and iPad® on December 8 in the Americas region (including Southeast Asia and Oceania), and roll out on December 9 to Europe, Korea, Taiwan, and China throughout the day.
Be ready to build up your decks, card-slingers—and get ready for glorious mayhem and delightful surprises!
Goblins vs Gnomes: 61 New Cards
Blizzard released the remaining collectible cards for the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion on the Hearthstone Facebook page. We've added all the cards to our card database, and have all the new cards on display below. You can use our deckbuilder to create decks using all the new cards, or view all the GvG cards on our dedicated page.
This brings the total number of GvG cards up to 134 (including tokens). There are definitely some token cards still missing, but we're looking at the full set of collectible cards if Zeriyah speaks the truth which she says this is the last wave of cards.
Upcoming Balance Changes
Quote from Blizzard
During the development of Goblins vs Gnomes, we kept an eye on the state of game balance as more Hearthstone matches were played with the new cards we introduced with Curse of Naxxramas. After careful consideration we have decided to make balance changes to the following cards: Soulfire (Warlock), Gadgetzan Auctioneer (Neutral), and Flare (Hunter)
The following balance changes will be made in an upcoming patch:
- Soulfire now costs 1 (up from 0)
- Soulfire, along with fast and powerful minions, allowed Warlock rush decks to get ahead on the board and stay ahead. We’ve upped Soulfire’s mana cost by 1 to slow down the Warlock rush deck just a bit and allow more players time to react and interact against the Warlock.
- Gadgetzan Auctioneer now costs 6 (up from 5)
- Gadgetzan Auctioneer’s ability allows for a player to potentially draw many cards for little cost. Card draw and card advantage are important to the game—overall, games are less interesting when a player draws their entire deck. This change brings Gadgetzan Auctioneer’s cost more in line with its power level.
- Flare now costs 2 (up from 1)
- Flare allowed the Hunter an advantage versus decks that revolve around Secrets, while also allowing the Hunter to draw a card for little cost. We want to encourage a variety of decks in Hearthstone. With this change, Flare will continue to be useful against decks playing Secrets, but will be weaker against other decks
We will continue to make balance changes to Hearthstone when we feel they are necessary in order to increase the variety of cards seen at all levels of play, with the goal of making Hearthstone a more fun and interactive game for everyone.
Goblins vs Gnomes Information & Cards
We've launched a dedicated page for Goblins vs Gnomes which contains information on the expansion and has lists of all the new cards we've seen.