Blizzard just told us more about Evolve mechanic changes, that were forgotten in the latest 16.0 patch
- You can now Devolve 0 mana minions into new ones.
- You can now Evolve 10+ mana minions into the same mana-cost minions.
You might be asking, but is that even good? What does It change?
- You are now able to re-roll (0) mana "12/12" Frog or magnetized Target Dummy with Devolve into other (0) mana cards.
- You are now able to re-roll Giants into fresh copies. In other words, you'll "Heal" your Giants and remove any Buffs/Debuffs from them.
- You are now able to play Shirvallah, the Tiger, Rush (trade) and Heal for 7 HP, re-roll into a new, fresh copy of Shirvallah, the Tiger and you can Rush (trade) again and Heal for another 7 HP! (Divine Shield will be refreshed too with the re-roll!)
- You are now able to remove Taunt from 10+ mana (or 0 mana) minions with Devolve (mainly giants and buffed Frog/Target Dummy).