Twitch Rivals: Hearthstone Team Arena Challenge is an online invitational competition. The tournament will feature a live broadcast on twitch.tv/twitchrivals. Each participant will also be streaming their perspective on their own channels.
- Stream begins - 9:00am PDT / 18:00 CEST on June 26th
- Phase 1 begins - 9:15am PDT / 18:15 CEST on June 26th
- Phase 2 begins - 3:15pm PDT / 00:15 CEST on June 26th
- Teams will be comprised of 2 players and may draft, discuss, and help each other in any way they see fit.
- All players will only be allowed to play Hearthstone’s Arena game mode. No constructed, Tavern Brawl, Solo Adventure, or other game modes allowed.
- There will be 2 phases of competition:
- Phase 1 is the High Score phase where teams will combine their individual 3 runs (6 runs total) to make a team high score.
- Phase 2 is the Final Showdown phase where the top 2 teams from Phase 1 will fight for first place.
- Phase 1 - Team High Score
- All players may play up to three (3) total Arena runs.
- The team’s total high score will be number of wins acquired across the team’s six (6) total runs.
- A conceded/retired run counts as a completed run.
- No real money may be spent on Arena entries. Only gold.
- Phase 2 - Final Showdown
- The top 4 teams will face-off in a single-elimination bracket