The 207th Brawl Spectacular! Rise of Shadows Pack Reward
This week's Tavern Brawl is much like the 100th brawl. Choose a brawl, get a random class and deck to go along with it and then fight another player. Both players are likely not playing the same brawl.
These are the brawls you can choose from.
- Battle of Tol Barad - Play a minion and get a random spell for the same cost, but for free!
- Yellow-Brick Brawl - Start the game with Dorothee! She grants Charge on her left and Taunt on her right.
- Catacomb Treasures! - Play minions to complete your quest and get an awesome treasure!
- When Clones Attack! - Every minion you play will generate a 1/1 clone!
- The Masked Ball - Summoned minions have, "Deathrattle: Summon a minion that costs (2) less."
- The Void Singularity - All of your minions become crushed into a single powerful entity of light!
- Cloneball! - Your deck is made of random Legendary minions, each cloned four times.
- Randomonium - Each turn your cards' cost are randomized.
- Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells - Your spells summon a random minion of the same cost!
Golden Rafaam, omg, thanks blizzard your beautiful s2
more people spell it your so your wrong bro. thats how langues works. its why you dont speak old english today
One of the best. 9 in 1. Thank you Blizz. Really cool Tavern !!!
I always love Void Singularity. If your opponent doesn't have any direct removal cards, it can snowball very quickly, and it's especially good in a deck with some good deathrattles. Easy and fun first win, let's see what else we'll get.
This is a really great brawl, 9 in 1. I wish they made some old brawls permenant for fun but this one is great too.
Got a 5 mana Rafaam.
Fun having all the different options, Cloneball and Burgled spells can snowball quickly.
So they finally, after over two years, brought back my favorite Brawl, Tol Barad, and I can't choose a freakin' deck for it?
Hope you guys aren't looking for a balanced match because ... So far, Cloneball is just wrecking all other brawls I've tried.
that's why i called it Winter War
Absolutely busted if you get infinite free Barista Lynchen
It's not, i've won all cloneballs i've met with bottom right brawl. Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells
how to start the Winter War
Two things I care about: Which one is most powerful (to win the pack) and which one is most fun (to goof around)?
Anyone have thoughts (i.e. baseless speculation) or experiences to share?
Worst idea ever for a brawl.
No it's not, it's a lot of fun to try 9 brawls at the same time! (Unless you are a player who only cares for wins and packs)
It's about as RNG a fiesta as you can expect form brawl. IE: A disaster that is done for the free pack and shelved till the next week.