Clockwork Card Dealer - Standard is This Week's Tavern Brawl
Tinkertown gnomes are testing their prototype card-bot: Optimotron! The card you draw on turn 1 will be a 1-cost card, if you have one. On turn 2, a 2-cost card...
- This is the fourth time we've seen this particular brawl.
- Today is the second time its been limited to Standard cards.
- Clockwork Card Dealer made its debut on October 7th, 2015.
How it Works
- Build your own deck using Standards only cards.
- The turn number determines what kind of card you will draw from your deck based on card mana cost.
- Turn 1 gives you with a 1-cost card.
- Turn 2 gives you a 2-cost card.
- Turns 11 and onward will result in normal card draw from your deck.
- If you have cards which have draw effects, they will draw as normal and aren't changed by the brawl rule.
Discuss this Week's Brawl
Head on over to our discussion thread to talk about this week's Brawl.