More Hearthstone Changes - 18 Card Buffs (YES, BUFFS), Mech-vitational, New Legendary Card
Blizzard has announced another round of exciting changes coming to Hearthstone that will hit with an early June Hearthstone update.
- 18 cards from The Boomsday Project are being buffed. Each class gets 2 card buffs.
- A new legendary minion, SN1P-SN4P, is being added to the game. Everyone will get a golden copy for free.
- The Arena draft rotation will change on June 3.
- A special event will be broadcast on June 3-4 called the Mech-vitational.
New Legendary Minion - SN1P-SN4P
Blizzard is adding a new legendary minion to the game! Everyone that logs in from June 3 until July 1 will receive a golden version of the minion for free.
The Next Arena Season
An arena set rotation will occur on June 3. This rotation will include the following expansions.
- Goblins vs Gnomes
- The Grand Tournament
- One Night in Karazhan
- The Boomsday Project
- Rise of Shadows
Card Buffs! Yes, CARD BUFFS
For the first time in the history of Hearthstone since release, we're getting buffs to some cards. All the buffs this time around are focused on the Boomsdays Project set. Each class is receiving two card buffs. See below for the changes and a gallery of what the cards will look like with them in place. These changes will go live on June 3.
- Gloop Sprayer to (7) Mana. (Down from 8)
- Mulchmuncher to (9) Mana. (Down from 10)
- Necromechanic to (4) Mana. (Down from 5)
- Flark's Boom-Zooka to (7) Mana. (Down from 8)
- Unexpected Results to (3) Mana. (Down from 4)
- Luna's Pocket Galaxy to (5) Mana. (Down from 7)
- Crystology to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Glowstone Technician to (5) Mana. (Down from 6)
- Extra Arms to (2) Mana. (Down from 3)
- Cloning Device to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- The More Arms token will also cost 2.
- Pogo-Hopper to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Violet Haze to (2) Mana. (Down from 3)
- The Storm Bringer to (6) Mana. (Down from 7)
- Thunderhead to 3/6 (Up from 3/5)
- Spirit Bomb to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Dr. Morrigan to (6) Mana. (Down from 8)
- Security Rover to 2/6 stats. (Up from 2/5)
- Beryllium Nullifier to 4/8 stats. (Up from 3/8)
Card Buff Gallery
What just happened? And most importantly, why are my pants wet?
Wait.... What is happening! LOL
So we see that card BUFFS actually will change the meta as well :D
Do you have any idea the toll 3 vasectomies have on a person? Sn1p - Sn4P, Sn1p - Sn4P
Very happy to see that they buffed some cards to force players to create fresh decks :D yay
Dang, nice potential meta shake with this. Look forward to taking another run at pogohopper decks.
Snipsnap is a great addition to a couple of fringe decks like mech paladin and hunter.
this is so fucking huge
altho they could have changed other cards that are way worse then those cards(like warsong) were i like the direction and don't want to come over salty in any way. Good think bliz - keep going that direction!
Well shit if this isn't the biggest even in Hearthstone since the release of Tavern Brawls! I support buffs!
well im happy that they buffed half the shit tier cards that i have i guess, but again what the fuck
Wow! If some of these end up in decks, we'll have some actual new decks to shape the meta.
is this out of season april fools joke?
What amazing surprises! More deck variety and a new card! Also a great singleplayer released. The buffs are a great idea, I saw someone on the forums suggesting this 2 weeks ago.
This proves that the HS team is in great form, even without Ben Brode.
Genuinely awesome. Well done Blizzard!!!!
Will definitely shake up the meta let's hope for the better
is this true?
what the fuck xD
Excuse me what the..
Finally they changed Luna's Pocket Galaxy!