Dalaran Heist Hotfixes Released - Duplatransmogrifier, Elixir of Vigor, Poor Performance
An update has been released for Hearthstone that fixes some issues with the Dalaran Heist adventure. Read on for more details.
Quote from Blizzard
We’ve just released a hotfix to address a few issues with The Dalaran Heist.
- Fixed an issue that caused Duplatransmogrifier to delete all minions in your deck if you select a minion that was buffed by a Friendly Encounter card.
- Fixed an issue that caused Duplatransmogrifier to modify your deck when played by the AI.
- Fixed an unintended interaction with Elixir of Vigor and the “next” effects caused by cards like Electra Stormsurge.
- Fixed an issue that could cause poor performance under certain conditions.
The following are current known issues that are still being researched and scheduled for a fix.
- Some players may be brought to a blank screen when attempting to play The Dalaran Heist.
- Bartender Bob may sometimes display an empty dialog bubble when leaving a Friendly Encounter.
- When using the “Gangs All Here” effect on a buffed minion in a Friendly Encounter, the animation improperly shows increased stats.