Cloneball is This Week's Tavern Brawl!
The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times! Go get 'em champ!
- This is the fourth time we've seen this brawl.
- This brawl debuted on June 8, 2016.
- Cloneball was featured in the 100th Tavern Brawl as one of the 9 playable brawls.
- The last time we saw the brawl was almost a year ago, May 23, 2018.
How it Works
- You have a special spell in your deck called Offensive Play. This spell costs 0 mana to play.
- The next Legendary minion you play and all your other copies cost (3) less.
- This effect can stack multiple times.
- You are given random legendaries in your deck. You have 4 copies of each of these legendaries. (Max 30 cards in your deck)
- The legendaries in your deck are only pulled from your class and the neutral pool of cards.
- It is possible to be seeded with the same Legendary multiple times so you can have more than 4 copies of each.
Discuss This Week's Brawl
Head on over to our brawl forums to discuss this week's brawl.