SOLDOUT - NEXT ATTEMPT IS WEDNESDAY! There are still statues available on the gear store.
BlizzCon 2019 Tickets Wave 1 On Sale Today! 1 PM EDT (10 AM PDT, 7 PM CEST)
If you're looking to go to BlizzCon this year, this is your first chance to get tickets! The gear store will be selling special collectible statues as well.
- Ticket Sales are taking place on two dates. May 4th and May 8th.
- Ticket prices have increased by $30 USD.
- There are going to be three different types of tickets this year, more on that in a moment.
- Instead of the usual goodie bags, all attendees get to pick one of two statues - an Orc Grunt or a Human Footman!
- The show shuffles some stuff around to make more room in Hall E.
There is a TON of information available on the main BlizzCon site. If you're planning on attending, go through all of it.
- Welcome back to BlizzCon!
- BlizzCon 2019 Commemorative Collectibles
- Reserve Your BlizzCon 2019 Hotel Now
- 5 Things you Need to Know Before you buy a BlizzCon Pass
- Gearing Up for Community Night Contents
- Blizzard has partnered up with AXS this year for ticket sales. Be smart, make an account now.
- Ticket sales take place at 10 AM PDT on May 4 and 7 PM PDT on May 8.
- You will enter a waiting room to buy tickets. You can enter 30 minutes before sales start.
- Tickets sales are randomly assigned to those in the waiting room.