Miniature Warfare Returns As This Week's Brawl - But We're In The Brawliseum!
A new challenge for the tiny gladiators of the Brawliseum! Build a standard deck, all your minions are 1/1 and cost (1) mana!
- Miniature Warfare is not a brand new brawl, but this is the first time we've seen a Brawliseum use another brawl's theme.
- This brawl is much like past Heroic Brawls but instead uses the Arena reward structure.
- One free entry to the brawl is given to all players.
- We last saw a Brawliseum on December 5, 2018.
How it Works
This Tavern Brawl is a cross between what we're used to seeing for Heroic Brawls and bits of Arena.
- You will pay an entry fee equal to an Arena run to take part in this Tavern Brawl.
- Using cards in your own collection, you build a deck for the standard format.
- The rules of Miniature Warfare apply - All minions in your deck become 1/1 that cost 1 mana.
- Like Arena or a Heroic Brawl, once you lose 3 games in the Standard Brawliseum you are out.
- Rewards will be given to players based on their performance with their deck, equal to the Arena reward structure.
- Your first run of this brawl will be free! There's nothing to lose!
Share Your Brawliseum Decks
Using our deckbuilder, you can share your decks and strategy for this week's brawl. Use the deckbuilder normally but when saving your deck, make sure you change the Deck Type to "Tavern Brawl" and the brawl to "Brawliseum - Miniature Warfare". Following these instructions will help other players find your deck. Don't forget to include screenshots to show proof of your wins and losses!