The Void Singularity is This Week's Brawl!
Beyond the Void's event horizon, all your minions become crushed into a single powerful entity of light. Build a deck and sacrifice your minions to The Void!
- This is the second time we've seen this brawl.
- This brawl debuted on November 29, 2017.
- The brawl uses card sets from Wild. The first time around it was Standard.
How it Works
- Choose a class and build your own deck.
- At the end of each turn, all your minions have their cost, attack, and health combined into one creature - Void Singularity.
- The maximum mana cost of Void Singularity is 10.
- Cards like Ethereal Arcanist which do something at the end of turn, won't work here as they get merged into the Void Singularity before they can use their effects.
- Deathrattle effects work as they should and can be a great way the flood the board for your next turn.
- Removal and Freeze are huge in this brawl. The Void Singularity can build up frighteningly fast, so get rid of it!
- Another neat thing one could do is return the Void to their opponent's hand through a card like Sap. It effectively slows them down an entire turn.
Most of the Egg cards in Hearthstone have been banned. There was just too much value! These cards are:
The new Scarab Egg as of writing has not been banned. A few other cards are also banned.
Historically Awesome Decks
These were the hottest decks the last time we played this brawl. Remember that due to the above bans and that the brawl was Standard only (and over a year ago) last time it was played these decks are very likely to not be optimal and only serve to give you ideas for deckbuilding.
|Minion (24)||Ability (6)|
Discuss This Week's Brawl
Head on over to our dedicated discussion thread on our Tavern Brawl forums.