The HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Survival Guide
The first set of playoffs starts this weekend! The top players will go on to the Winter seasonal championship coming in late February / early March.
HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Notable Players
Looking for some of Hearthstone's best faces? Here you are! A full list of participants can be found here.
HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Schedule
The schedule for this weekend's event can be found below. If your timezone isn't listed, get out that calculator!
PST (UTC -8)
EST (UTC -5)
CET (UTC +1)
JST (UTC +9)
HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Prize Pool
The money and HCT Points are distributed as follows.
Note the first four places don't pay out since they move on to the Winter Championship and will earn money and points there.
|17 - 24||$1,500||6 Points|
|25 - 32||$1,250||6 Points|
|33 - 72||$1,000||-|
HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Format
- Best of Five Conquest using the Year of the Raven Standard format.
- Each player bans one of the opponent's four decks.
- Seven rounds of Swiss, top 8 to dual-tournament format.
- Two Dual Tournament groups with top 2 of each group advancing to the next stage (Winter Championship).
- Semi-finals and Finals will not be played.
HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Brackets
We will not be covering the brackets here but you can check them out as they get updated from the event over on the official Hearthstone site.
HCT Europe Winter Playoffs 2018 Stream
You can watch all the action on the main stream at Twitch.tv/PlayHearthstone.