Hearthstone Hotfixes - December 10/11 2018
A small patch was applied to Hearthstone last night which brought in a few bug fixes.
Quote from Jesse Hill
I have seen a few different posts that have gone up reporting issues players have encountered since the latest expansion. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to report these, as well as provided any details into what they saw. It is always a great help :)
With that said, we have implemented hotfixes for some of these matters. As always, if you come across something that doesn't seem to be working as intended, please feel free to let us know. The Bug Report forums are monitored by our QA team directly, so anything reported there gets investigated.
- Reduced Zentimo’s animation times when combined with certain spells.
- Doubling Jan’alai, the Dragonhawk’s Battlecry will no longer cause instability.
- Zentimo’s text has been clarified. Zentimo now reads “Whenever you target a minion with a spell, cast it again on its neighbors."
- All of Warlord Loti’s forms now have the Legendary border.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Overkill minions to trigger incorrectly.
Addressed some text and animation issues.
- [Android] Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get “stuck” after installation.