This Week We're Creating Cards Featuring Loa and Spirits From Rastakhan's Rumble
Entries are open for this week's Card Design Competition! This week's theme is "Ready to Rumble" so show us your best Loa and Spirit cards!
- You must make a Loa or Spirit minion for Rastakhan's Rumble . It's time to join the fray with your own team!
- Loas are powerful class Legendary Beasts and major highlights of their deck archetype, whilst functioning as the team's mascot. Their names are structured as "(Name), the (Animal)".
- Spirits are 0-Attack Rare minions with a new mechanic: they have "Stealth for 1 turn" and provide a passive aura effect that benefits you in some way. Their names are structured as "Spirit of the (Animal)".
- You are completely free to create Loas or Spirits for classes that have already had theirs revealed.
- Currently revealed examples include: Shirvallah, the Tiger , Hir'eek, the Bat , Spirit of the Shark , Spirit of the Bat
For a full list of the rules, you'll need to enter, head on over to the submission thread. Don't forget, you can only submit one card into the competition and you must submit your card in the submission thread for it to be a valid submission - the news post comments don't work! It should also be noted we have a dedicated thread for you to discuss this week's entries, so if that's your cup of tea, head on over to the discussion thread.