Hearthstone Patch - New Classic Cards, Free Packs, Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Order
Golden Animations appear to be broken in the client.
A new Hearthstone patch has hit the Battle.net client.
Players on mobile will receive updates later today when they get approved by their app stores.
- If you previously cheered in the Global Games promotion on Twitch, your card back has arrived.
- Warcraft III and Rastakhan pre-order card backs have arrived
New Classic Cards
The previously announced new classic cards can now be opened in classic packs.
Free Packs - Hearthstone 100 Million Players Celebration
Logging in from November 7 to 11 rewards you with 6 Boomsday card packs! In addition, there is a player celebration which gives you a quest to play against a friend in any mode that gives you 100 gold! This quest can be repeated 5 times.
Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Order
You can now pre-order the expansion in-game which means you can do so without using the Battle.net website. Incoming affiliate links - You can save some money by using Amazon Coins. Buy them at a discount and use them to purchase the pre-order(s). You can learn more about Amazon Coins here.
New Card Backs
A few new card backs have been added to the game. Learn more about the pre-order card backs here.
Official Patch Notes
Quote from Blizzard
In this update we’re preparing the Tavern for the arrival of that monarch of the melee, King Rastakhan, and his riotous rabble of rowdy retainers in Rastakhan’s Rumble! We’ve also got gifts for our friends, new Classic cards, download improvements, bug fixes, and more!
Read on for details!
Thus update is currently live for PC and Mac, and will become available on mobile in the coming hours.
Pre-Purchase Rastakhan’s Rumble!
Pre-purchase one or both bundles and make sure your team is ready to throw down when Rastakhan’s Rumble releases starting December 4!
King Rastakhan won’t just be hosting the Rumble, he’ll be brawling with the best of them! When you pre-purchase this bundle, you’ll get 50 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs, the Ready to Rumble card back, AND the new Shaman Hero: King Rastakhan!
For more budget-minded brawlers, this bundle offers 17 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs and the Ready to Rumble card back.
100 Million Players
There are more guests in the Tavern than ever before, but there’s always room for more!
Join us by logging into Hearthstone from November 7 – November 11, play with friends, and be gifted with tokens of our appreciation!
- Get SIX The Boomsday Project card packs just for logging in.
- Celebrate the Players Quests. Everyone who logs in will receive a quest to play against a friend in any mode for 100 gold. This quest is repeatable up to five times for a total of 500 gold!
- Unlike Challenge a Friend, only players with this quest in their log will receive the gold, so make sure you log in and get the quest!
New Classic Cards
The following cards can now be crafted or opened in Classic card packs:
Added the following card backs:
- Ready to Rumble – Acquired from a Rastakhan’s Rumble pre-purchase bundle.
- Frostwolf – Acquired from winning fives games in Ranked Play, December 2018.
- Good Cheer – Acquired from a special promotion.
- The Third War – Acquired from the Warcraft III: Reforged promotion.
Download Improvements - We’ve continued making improvements to the mobile Hearthstone app.
- The option to download via cellular data is no longer saved between sessions. You’ll be prompted to provide permission when new data needs to be downloaded.
- To improve performance, downloads are now paused while in a match.
- Phones now use lighter weight card art to reduce app size.
Gameplay Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Small-Time Buccaneer now correctly gains +2 Attack if its stats were swapped by Void Ripper.
- Deathrattles on replaced weapons now trigger at the same time as minions in play are destroyed, so Powermace will no longer “save” minions destroyed by Blood Razor’s Battlecry.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Lesser Jasper Spellstone and Bomb were drawn by Ultimate Infestation.
- Reduced the delay on reactivating Deathstalker Rexxar’s Build-a-Beast when Coldarra Drake or Garrison Commander are in play.
- Fixed an issue with Valeera the Hollow's Shadow Reflection sometimes playing its audio cue twice.
- Fixed an issue where canceling matchmaking could result in a fatal error and failure to connect to a game you would otherwise have been matched to.
- The season reward chest in the quest log now correctly displays the highest rank achieved, rather than current rank.
- When searching for Wild cards while building Standard decks in the collection manager, the message now reads “Results found in Wild Sets”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause returning players to become “stuck” at Finding an Opponent.
- Fixed an issue with the in-game Shop scaling on high resolution monitors.
- Fixed various visual issues with Deck Recipes, the Friend List, and New Player Ranks.
- [Mobile] Fixed issues with cards created by Fal'dorei Strider and Deck of Wonders appearing offscreen on some mobile devices.
- [Android] Hearthstone now displays correctly on OnePlus6 devices.