A Co-Op Brawl This Week - A New Year Bash
The party is here! Work together with another player to decorate the tavern and kickoff a New Year's party!
No idea why we're celebrating a new year... in August. Oh well, enjoy your free Classic pack.
- This is a brand new brawl in name.
- This brawl is the same as "A Mammoth of a New Year" which we saw late March 2017.
- Party Crasher auto-attacks contribute to progress on the Deal 100 Damage to Enemy Heroes daily quest.
How it Works
- No deck creation this time, you get to play as either Valeera the Rogue or Malfurion the Druid - chosen at random when the game starts.
- If either of you get low, try and toss some heals out. Use them wisely!
- The game ends when one of you die. Don't die!
- Your initial goal is for you and your partner to decorate the party. You do this by using your Hero Power to add decorations.
- The Hero Power uses all your currently available Mana to go towards the decorations. In total, you must spend 25 mana together.
- In this phase, Party Crashers (4 mana 3/5 with ) will spawn each turn. They attack face so deal with them.
- Once the party has been decorated, a Boss (Pinata Golem) will spawn. He cannot be targeted by spells.
- Don't use all your hard removal in this phase. The crashers are pretty easy to deal with and don't hurt as hard as they do in Phase 2!
- The boss spawns! He has 85 Health that you must take out together with your partner.
- Your hero power has changed! You can now spend 2 mana to deal 3 damage to the boss.
- The Party Crashers continue to spawn but now.. now they gain +2/+2!
- Do not under any circumstance fill your board. You want to have a slot open, otherwise, you get board cleared to make room the boss.
- Sometimes you will receive a treat when attacking the Pinata. These can help you draw cards, heal, or destroy Party Crashers.
- There is an AoE that goes out which deals 2 damage to everything that isn't a Party Crasher. Seems to happen either early on or later.
Discuss This Week's Brawl
We've got a thread up on our Tavern Brawl forums if you want to discuss strategies and such!