Blood Magic - Standard is This Week's Brawl!
How much are you willing to sacrifice for power? All your spells will cost health instead of mana!
- This is the third time we've seen this brawl.
- The brawl is a Standard-only version of the Blood Magic brawl.
- The original Blood Magic brawl was held on February 15, 2017.
How it Works
- You'll get to build your own Standard deck for this brawl.
- You can cast spells whenever you want, provided that you have enough health. This makes for interesting turn 1 potential.
- If you lower the mana cost of a spell through a card like Sorcerer's Apprentice, it will also cost less health to cast.
- If you can make your hero go Immune, you won't take any damage from casting spells, making them completely free.
Discuss This Week's Brawl
Head on over our weekly Tavern Brawl Discussion Thread!
Find & Share Brawl Decks
Looking for a deck to play for this week's Brawl? Check out all the community created decks for it right here. You can also upload your own decks to the site via our deckbuilder, just make sure you tag it as a Tavern Brawl deck using the Deck Type dropdown.