A Less Friendly Game of Chess is This Week's Brawl!
Things have gotten a little underhanded at Medivh's Magical Chessboard. Bring 6 unique cards and hide them under the table, they could swing the match in your favor!
- This is a brand new brawl!
- The brawl comes to us from the One Night in Karazhan Chess Boss.
- A Friendly Game of Chess was a similar version of this brawl but did not allow for deckbuilding.
- This brawl uses the Wild format so all playable cards can be used.
How it Works
- Build a deck using six cards. No duplicates are allowed.
- You will be given either the White King or Black King. Your health is 20, the heroes are the same.
- Most chess pieces cannot attack normally. They automatically hit minions or heroes that are directly in front of them.
- Your hero power allows you to Discover a chess piece.
- Positioning is key. You'll get the best value if your minions are between his as they will hit two targets instead of one.
- Unlike other versions of Chess we can play, your 6 cards are put into your deck and can help you out!
Discuss this Week's Brawl
Head on over to the discussion thread on our forums for this week's brawl.