Which Witch? Designing a Witchwood Card for the Sea Witch!
We've got a special card design competition this week in addition to our usual one!
As we've done in the past, to celebrate the winner of our Class Creation Competition, we're holding a design competition themed around the winner's creation! This time around we're going to be designing a Witchwood card for McF4rtson's Sea Witch class!
- Your card must be a Sea Witch class card. To see the existing Sea Witch class in its entirety, click here.
- Your card must use the Sea Witch class's card border. In Hearthcards.net, you can find this by clicking "Custom Classes" (directly to the right of "2. Choose a Class") and selecting "Sea Witch by McF4rtson", the first one on the bottom row.
- Your card must be a Witchwood card.
How To Train Your Dragon - Season 7 Competition 15
Entries are open for this week's Card Design Competition! This week's theme is "How To Train Your Dragon" and requires you to design a Dragon card which must be for the Hunter class.
- Your card must be a Hunter card.
- Your card must be a Dragon, or positively interact with Dragons.
- Existing Examples: Emeriss, Carrion Drake.
For a full list of the rules, you'll need to enter, head on over to the submission thread. Don't forget, you can only submit one card into the competition and you must submit your card in the submission thread for it to be a valid submission - the news post comments don't work! It should also be noted we have a dedicated thread for you to discuss this week's entries, so if that's your cup of tea, head on over to the discussion thread.