2018 Hearthstone Championship Tour - Sydney Tour Stop Survival Guide
The third tour stop of the 2018 Hearthstone Championship Tour has arrived! Taking place over two days this weekend, sixteen players who battled their way through four qualifier events are here to play competitive Hearthstone!
The event offers a $15,000 USD prize pool, with all participants getting at least $300, HCT points to help send players to championship events later in the year.
All details you'll need for this weekend's event can be found below.
HCT Sydney Tour Stop Schedule
PST (UTC -8)
EST (UTC -5)
CET (UTC +1)
AEDT (UTC +11)
|Feb 23||15:00||18:00||00:00 (Feb 24)||10:00 (Feb 24)|
|Feb 24||15:00||18:00||00:00 (Feb 25)||10:00 (Feb 25)|
HCT Sydney Tour Stop Format
- All matches will be using the Standard Format.
- All matches will be played with the Best of 5 Conquest Format.
- Each player brings 4 decks and gets to ban 1 opponent deck.
- The Group Stage will use the Dual Tournament Format.
- Top 8 Group Stage advance to a Single Elimination Bracket.
Not sure what Conquest is? Blizzard has a great video for you!
HCT Sydney Double Elimination Stage
Looking for brackets? See them on the HCT Sydney Battlefy website.
HCT Sydney Stream
All the action can be found on the official stream embedded below. Refer to the schedule above to know when to come back and tune in.