ESGN Fight Night Season 5 Starts Monday - DogeHouse vs ManaGrind
This Monday, starting at 4:30 PM EST, ESGN Fight Night Hearthstone Season 5 will take off featuring Team DogeHouse and our friends, ManaGrind! Throughout next week, the two teams will be competing for the title of Fight Night Champion and a top prize of $14,000. ManaGrind will be posting match coverage, decklists, and analysis right here on HearthPwn, so be sure to keep an eye out on the front page and on the ManaGrind section. See below for a list of players attending the event, and the season 5 trailer for Fight Night.
Top 5 Plays of the Week
GiantKiller of 2pPressStart published a new episode of Hearthstone, Top 5 Plays of the Week. This week's plays come from Glowshroom, Humaid, Hysteria, Schismatron, and Amaz. Congratulations guys on some great plays!
This Week in Review
The week just flew by unlike what we saw just a month ago. This week was packed with events, iPad information, and confirmation D3: RoS purchases will come with free card packs!
- Skook's Boomkin
- Dreadmaker's Spellsword Rogue
- Noxious' Basic Rogue Tempo
- Artosis' IEM Katowice Midrange Shaman
- ManaGrind Kolento's Miracle Rogue
- IEM Katowice 2014
- ManaGrind's Wednesday Limited Swiss #7
- ManaGrind's Friday Night Swiss #13 (North America / Europe)
- MLG / ManaGrind Open #21 (North America / Europe)
- NESL $500 Cup #11
- Hearthstone on iPad
- Hearthstone's iPad version will be playable at PAX East. (Booth #848)
- The iPad beta will be starting just before or in Season 1.
- Blue Posts
- The reconnect feature was enabled on North American servers. No ETA on the others due to bugs.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls will come with free card packs for Hearthstone. 1 for standard editions, and 3 for deluxe/collector's editions.
- To those attending PAX East, the Hearthstone team announced there will be exclusive Leeroy Jenkins and HS Card pins.
- Blizzard posted the current top of the ladder rankings. (Americas / Europe)