Hearthstone Patch 9.1 - Card Balance Changes Have Arrived!
Patch 9.1 is now available for download through the Battle.net desktop app and will soon be available on mobile. Details on the patch can be found below.
The following five cards have received changes. You can learn more about why they've been changed here.
- Innervate - Now reads: Gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only. (Down from 2)
- Fiery War Axe - Now costs 3 mana. (Up from 2)
- Hex - Now costs 4 mana. (Up from 3)
- Murloc Warleader - Now reads: Your other Murlocs have +2 Attack. (Down from +2 Attack, +1 Health)
- Spreading Plague - Now costs 6 mana. (Up from 5)
Tag Team Brawl Changes
The Fireside Brawl, Tag Team, has received an update to its playable decks.
- [New] Druid - Rumble in the Jungle: Enter the jungle with giant beasts and darker things...
- [New] Hunter - Unleash the Beasts: Release a stampede of beasts while hunting for the Marsh Queen!
- [New] Mage - Elemental Secrets: Guard your secrets and unleash elemental fury!
- [New] Paladin - Dark Light: Bend the Light to your will, while you unleash the Apocalypse!
- [New] Priest - Unbreakable Inspiration: Slow to start, but inspirational to behold.
- [New] Rogue - The Acolyte: Fast miracle rogue who worships Yogg-Saron.
- [New] Shaman - Totems Hate Secrets: Blast away your opponent's secrets!
- [New] Warlock - Death Becomes Your Foes: Summon monstrous demons and burn away the enemy's weapons
- [New] Warrior - The Rock: Enrage your allies, while wielding weapons at your foes!
New Brawl Chalkboards
One new chalkboard has been added.
Official Patch Notes
Quote from Blizzard
In this Hearthstone update we are making balance changes to several cards.
Please read the Upcoming Balance Changes – Update 9.1 on the official Hearthstone site for full details regarding the reasons and philosophy behind these changes.
This patch is now live on desktop. It will become available on mobile devices in the coming hours.