Hearthstone Wild Packs Have Returned to the Shop
Wild sets have returned to the Hearthstone shop this afternoon, but only on the Battle.net website!
- Sets will be purchasable through the Battle.net website, not the in-game store.
- Only real life currency can be spent and not gold as the Battle.net website doesn't allow for gold purchases at this time.
These are the sets you can buy once again:
- Curse of Naxxramas [View our Guide]
- Goblins vs Gnomes [View our Guide]
- Blackrock Mountain [View our Guide]
- The Grand Tournament [View our Guide]
- The League of Explorers [View our Guide]
So if you want to pickup content any of these sets, and you can foot the bill, go go go!
Card Pack Changes Live!
- You will no longer receive duplicate Legendary cards.
- You will receive a guaranteed Legendary within the first 10 card packs opened of a new set.
- The Starter Pack Legendary follows the non-dupe rule too!
Excited? We are!
Quote from Blizzard
In our previous blog, we mentioned that we wanted to improve your card pack opening experience by removing the possibility of opening a duplicate Legendary until you own all Legendary cards of a given set. We also touched on the other card pack improvement of never being able to open more than two copies of a single card in a single pack. Both changes were slated to go live with the official launch of Knights of the Frozen Throne in August.
We have some good news! All card pack changes that were mentioned in this blog are NOW LIVE! We decided to have this feature go live as soon as possible so you could continue to flesh out your collection before Knights of the Frozen Throne goes live.
Return to the Wild!
Wild sets are once again available to purchase in the Blizzard shop! Click the link below to see the Expansions and Adventures that are now a part of Wild.
Unsure about the differences between Wild and Standard Hearthstone sets? Check out our A Year of Mammoth Proportions blog for what you need to know about the 2017 Hearthstone Year and the sets available for play.
Share your craziest Wild experiences and Legendary card openings in the comments below!