Warning: The Warrior Brawl, Banana Brawl, is currently giving the Bananas effect to both players. Due to wording of the brawl, this is a bug.
This 100th Tavern Brawl has Arrived! Super RNG Fun - Experience Nine Brawls in One!
Welcome to the 100th Tavern Brawl! Each Class is associated with a previous Brawl and loads you up with a deck based on that Brawl's rules!
- This is a brand new brawl!
- This week's brawl celebrates 100 weeks of Brawls in Hearthstone.
- All brawls that you can experience this week have random elements, even if the original brawl did not.
How it Works
- Click the Brawl button and choose your class.
- Based on the class you've chosen, you'll get a different brawl.
- Play brawl! Your first win gives you a Classic Card Pack.
The Brawls of the Week
There are a total of nine brawls this week that you'll encounter. We've summarized how they all work below for easy reference, though it will give you a message in-game showing what you and your opponent are playing.
|Druid||Idols of Azeroth|
|Mage||Too Many Portals!|
|Paladin||Servant of Yogg-Saron Tryouts|
|Rogue||Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells|
|Warrior||The Banana Brawl|
[Druid] Idols of Azeroth
Ever draw a spell when you really needed a minion? Never again! Your deck will be 30 Raven Idols, so you'll be able to discover whatever you need!
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #45 - April 20, 2016. We've seen it two times in total.
- You'll spend the entire game using Raven Idol to get cards you need to actually play the game.
- Get some minions to start and get spells later.
An encounter at the crossroads... under a manastorm! Choose a class, get random cards. Each turn your cards' cost are randomized!
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #18 - October 14, 2015. We've seen it five times in total and has been named the most popular brawl.
- Your entire deck's contents are going to be randomized, and so are their costs!
- Keeping high-cost minions in your opening hand is viable thanks to the randomized costs. Ragnaros turn 1 is scary stuff!
- You should play as much as you possibly can, use up that mana! You never know if you'll even be able to play something the next turn.
[Warrior] Banana Brawl!
Mukla is a year older, and he LOVES bananas! Whenever one of your minions dies, he gives you a Banana to celebrate!
- The second ever Tavern Brawl which debuted on June 24, 2015. We've only ever seen it once.
- Normally, you get to create your own deck for this brawl, but not during this special event. Your deck will be completely randomized.
- Mulligan for low-cost minions, they're the bread and butter of getting your nanners on.
The Bananas you can obtain after one of your own minions die are:
[Paladin] 'Servant of Yogg-Saron' Tryouts
Help Yogg-Saron find a servant! Your deck is full of wannabes who cast a random spell at a random target when played.
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #57 - July 13, 2016. We've seen it three times in total.
- There are no spells present in your decks during brawl, only random minions. That's okay though, random spells get cast when you play minions!
- Your class only matters for minion composition in your deck, the spells that are generated during the game can be of any class.
- Keep control of the board if at all possible, and expect the unexpected.
[Shaman] Party Portals!
The Medivas are putting on a special show, and you're the star! Summon minions with various portals to create a most excellent performance.
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #64 - August 31, 2016. We've seen it twice.
- You get to play as Medivh and your deck is going to be filled to the brim with the various Portal spells of the game.
- Unstable Portal and Party Portal! should always be kept in your opening hand.
- Hope for the best so that you can always play something on each turn.
The portal spells you will find in your deck are:
- Party Portal!
- Unstable Portal
- Maelstrom Portal
- Moonglade Portal
- Firelands Portal
- Silvermoon Portal
- Ironforge Portal
You'll get one of the following Medivas on your side of the field, taking up a minion slot. It's useful enough to warrant it though! You'll get to experience their various voice lines should you summon certain minions with them present. The Wiki has a good overview of their voice lines.
The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times. Go get 'em champ!
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #52. We've seen it twice.
- Your deck contains 7 randomly selected Legendary minions, with four copies of each.
- These legendaries will be either neutral or your chosen class, and yes, it is indeed possible to receive the same Legendary multiple times, which means you could theoretically have 28 of the same one!
- Offensive Play is another card included in your deck which improves the speed of the game and can lead to some fun nonsense!
- The brawl definitely has some pretty great tempo capabilities which can lead to crushing defeats of your opponents.
[Rogue] Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells
Valeera has stolen spells from every class and filled your deck with them! Each of those spells will summon a random minion of the same cost when played.
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #76 - November 23, 2016. We've seen it twice.
- You'll be playing as Rogue but your deck will contain randomized spells!
- This is kind of like an inverse of the Yogg-Saron Tryouts brawl, though you don't get to pick a potential target for any Battlecry abilities and you have a better idea of what each spell is able to summon due to the summoned minions being of the same cost.
- The minions you get can be from any class, they don't have to match up with the same class of the spell cast.
- Mulligan for any potential low cost spells.
- Save AoE cards until you really need to use them.
[Mage] Too Many Portals!
The master mages of Dalaran have gone too far this time, opening up hundreds of portals! Choose a class and use a few spells and a WHOLE lot of portals to defeat your rivals!
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #7 - July 29, 2015. We've seen it three times in total.
- Your class choice here does matter due to your deck being built from 7 class-specific spells and 23 Unstable Portal cards.
- You should mulligan away your Unstable Portals to try and fetch one of your random spells to see what special cards you have.
- Pray that RNG is on your side during this brawl because that's all you really got going for you!
- Mage has some good card draw potential from their spell set. Hope for the best!
Swap stories with fellow shifters at the tavern's Shifter Convention! Choose a class. We'll fill your deck with Shifters and spells.
- We initially saw this brawl on Week #55 - June 29, 2016. We've seen it twice in total.
- You've got a potential advantage with this brawl due to starting out with 3 mana crystals.
- Your deck will be filled with randomized spells and several copies of Shifter Zerus.
- Warlock is a great class for this brawl thanks to being able to use your hero power on your first turn without the coin, potentially giving your more shifting fun!
Discuss this Week's Brawl
It wouldn't be a Tavern Brawl if we didn't have a dedicated discussion thread on our forums! Head on over to the Tavern Brawls forum to take part in this week's brawl discussion thread.