Possible Beta Account Flagging Next Week
The next step before Hearthstone goes into open beta, is the direct flagging of all accounts which opted-in to the beta test. Aratil said on the forums this evening that the account flagging for opt-ins might happen during next week.
Quote from Aratil
We are going to try to have the accounts flagged next week, unfortunately I don't have an exact date yet.
MLG/ManaGrind Tournament #11 Review
ManaGrind's Jotto has written up his weekly review on last weekend's North American and European tournaments. If you're competing in this weekend's events, make sure you read his article so you are prepared. Good luck this weekend!
Quote from Jotto
Hello everyone, this is Jotto and welcome to the review of the MLG/ManaGrind Tournament #11. This week, Mage returned in force along with a deck that a lot of people thought had left the current meta.
Over on EU server, Druid is three for three as far as first place finishes go however the rest of the top three was composed entirely of Mages. While on NA servers we saw the return of a Rogue aggro deck derived from the cantrip aggro Rogue deck, with the rest of the top four containing two Paladins and yet another Mage!
Blizzard Customer Support Callback
Blizzard has launched a new phone support system, for players who need phone support. Check out the details below.
Quote from BlizzardCS
Over the last few weeks, we’ve launched a new callback-based system for players who need phone support. This is a big change from our traditional phone support, so we wanted to provide some details about this service.
How does the callback system work?
- Instead of calling a number (and potentially waiting on hold) for support, you’ll use the support site on Battle.net to request a callback.
- You’ll enter information about your issue, along with your phone number.
- A Game Master will give you a call back.
How does the callback system benefit me as a player?
- You won’t have to navigate a phone menu or spend time on hold.
- Since the support site collects critical details in advance (like the answer to your security question), you’ll jump directly into problem solving.
What’s happening to Blizzard Customer Support’s existing phone numbers?
- We’re transitioning to a point where our phone lines will no longer present a menu system, but instead play a brief message directing users to the support site.
We hope you enjoy using the new service to get help when you need it!