Hearthstone Week in Review: Feb 20 - 26
The week before last week was described as a monster. I think we can safely call this past week a Titanosaur and a half!
- There was a live edition of developer insights focusing on answering Year of the Mammoth questions.
- Changes were announced for the Hearthstone Arena.
- Some of the blues came out to play to discuss arena changes and more!
- Dean Ayala confirmed that matchmaking at Legend rank has changed.
- Yong Woo was interviewed and he confirmed they're looking into making it easier to get wild cards and bringing back promotional heroes.
- A special Hearthstone announcement is arriving Monday. We don't know the time.
- A future patch will bring us the ability to disable golden cards in our Arena decks, Ben Brode confirmed.
- Week 6 of Trinity Series took place. Look forward to our continued coverage later this week!
- We posted the results and deck lists of the top 8 players in the Asia-Pacific Winter Playoffs.
- Looking for some pro player decks? We've got notable lists from the Asia-Pacific Winter Playoffs!
- How about you take a look at the Top Decks of the Week for Standard and Wild?
The Hearthstone Announcement on Monday
Ben Brode posted some Tweets and photos over on his Twitter account giving us a little spoiler into the next expansion. Yeah, totally not Un'goro Crater related guys. For those that haven't take the adventure in World of Warcraft, the third photo is Ben on top of a mountain that sits between Un'goro Crater and Tanaris.
Fun Fact: Tanaris is the location of Gadgetzan. I wonder if this means we're going to get an Uldum or Silithus expansion after Un'goro. Let's get some more archaeology action going on or hey, bugs are cool too.