Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post which go to Amazon.com. We'll receive a kickback for purchases made through these links which helps support the site!
A Hearthstone Card Back in Cherry Pie Form
Rosanna Pansino, the creator of the Nerdy Nummies cooking series on YouTube, was joined by some Murloc friends to bake up a delicious looking pie featuring this October's ranked play card back! If you want to cook up one of these for the holidays yourself, it isn't too hard but you will need some ingredients.
We've linked some products below to Amazon where you can buy them. These are definitely not the only ones that you can use though, there are other brands of many of these ingredients so use your favourite!
- (2-1/2) Cups All Purpose Flour
- (1/2) Cup Butter Flavored Shortening, Chilled
- (1/2) Cup Salted Butter, Chilled
- (6) Tablespoons Chilled Buttermilk
- (2) Tablespoons Sugar
- (1-1/2) Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- (1) Teaspoon Salt
- (3) Cups Pitted Red Tart Cherries
- (6) Tablespoons Cherry Juice
- (2) Tablespoons Cherry Juice
- (1) Cup Sugar
- (1/4) Cup All Purpose Flour
- (1) Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- (1/2) Teaspoon Salt
Watch the video to learn more about making this card back a delicious reality. You can find Ro over on Twitter and she's also got a cookbook, which I can personally vouch for having delicious recipes.
More Hearthstone From Ro
This isn't her first rodeo with baking Hearthstone goodies. Check out her Roll Cake and Caramel Chocolate recipes below.