Hearthstone Patch 15181
A new patch just hit for Hearthstone on the Battle.net Client bringing the game up to version 6.2.0 15181. Included in this patch was preparations for the upcoming Heroic Brawl, the BlizzCon Card Back, plenty of new Quests, and some interesting balance tweaks to Murlocs. Oh, and there's also a new scenario and quest chain for returning players.
You're also now able to purchase packs, adventures, and heroes right from the Battle.net Store.
Murloc Card Changes
Murlocs which previously effected or triggered off all murlocs on board now only do so to your own. None of these cards are eligible for dust refunds.
New Daily Quests
Several new daily quests have been added to the game.
- Murlocalypse - Play 75 Murlocs.
- Cry Havoc - Play 75 Battlecry minions.
- Druid Mastery - Play 50 Druid class cards.
- Hunter Mastery - Play 50 Hunter class cards.
- Mage Mastery - Play 50 Mage class cards.
- Paladin Mastery - Play 50 Paladin class cards.
- Priest Mastery - Play 50 Priest class cards.
- Rogue Mastery - Play 50 Rogue class cards.
- Shaman Mastery - Play 50 Shaman class cards.
- Warlock Mastery - Play 50 Warlock class cards.
- Warrior Mastery - Play 50 Warrior class cards.
- Overpowered - Play 10 cards that cost 8 or more.
- Stable Master - Play 20 Beasts.
- Beyond the Dark Portal - Play 15 Demons.
- Mrgrgrglrr - Play 30 Murlocs.
- Swashbuckler - Play 10 Pirates.
- For Azeroth! - Play 30 Battlecry minions.
- Death to the Living! - Play 20 Deathrattle minions.
- Tiny Bubbles Make Me Happy - Play 10 Divine Shield minions.
- Rampage - Play 10 Enrage minions.
- You Shall Not Pass! - Play 20 Taunt minions.
- Elemental Overload - Play 15 Overload cards.
- Combo Meal - Play 10 Combo cards.
- It's a Secret to Everyone - Play 10 Secrets.
- Weaponmaster - Play 10 Weapons.
- Inspiring - Use your Hero Power 30 times.
- Emerald Dream - Play 30 Druid class cards.
- Welcome to the Jungle - Play 30 Hunter class cards.
- Arcane Brilliance - Play 30 Mage class cards.
- Righteousness - Play 30 Paladin class cards.
- Shadow and Light - Play 30 Priest class cards.
- They Came From Behind - Play 30 Rogue class cards.
- The Maelstrom - Play 30 Shaman class cards.
- Dark Soul - Play 30 Warlock class cards.
- Tactician - Play 30 Warrior class cards.
A few new achievements were added which each grant 3 Classic card packs.
- Return of the Hero - Defeat the 3 challengers!
- Ready for Action - Play 30 cards in Play mode
- Back in the Game! - Deal 100 damage to enemy heroes
Additionally, 6 other achievements were added which reward you with Grand Tournament card packs based off how well you do in the BlizzCon Choose a Champion pick.
Returning Player Challenge
Something new appeared in the adventure files which points to a "Returning Player Challenge". It consists of three different missions.
- Challenge 1 - Return of the Hero
- Alleria Windrunner - Defeat the three challengers to earn 3 Classic packs and return to the box!
- Challenge 2 - Return of the Hero
- Morgl the Oracle - Defeat the three challengers to earn 3 Classic packs and return to the box!
- Challenge 3 - Return of the Hero
- Magni Bronzebeard - Defeat the three challengers to earn 3 Classic packs and return to the box!
Heroic Tavern Brawl
A background and other assets were added for the upcoming Heroic Brawl!
- Innkeeper Challenge
- Practice your skills against the Innkeeper and battle the nine different classes.
BlizzCon Card Back Added
For owners of a Virtual Ticket or a BlizzCon ticket, you can now obtain your Hearthstone Inn card back!
Official Patch Notes
Quote from Keganbe
- Ethereal Peddler now reads “Battlecry: If you’re holding any non-Rogue class cards, reduce their Cost by (2).” This was done to make it more clear, especially with upcoming releases.
- The following Murlocs that affected ALL Murlocs now only affect friendly ones, to improve the Murloc mirror-match. These cards are not eligible for a full dust refund.
- Grimscale Oracle now reads “Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack.”
- Coldlight Seer now reads “Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.”
- Murloc Tidecaller now reads “Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack.”
- Murloc Warleader now reads “Your other Murlocs have +2/+1.”
- The following bugs have been squashed:
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton no longer offers Lesser Heal as an option of Hero Powers to Discover when played by Tyrande.
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End now properly applies the Overload effect when it casts a spell with Overload.
- Casting Entomb on a transformed minion will no longer reveal the minion’s identity if it gets drawn again.
- Gladiator’s Longbow now properly prevents damage caused by Explosive Trap.
- The following card back has been added: Welcome Inn – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2016 or purchasing a Virtual Ticket for BlizzCon 2016.
- Many new daily quests have been added.
- One Night in Karazhan cards will now show up with the same frequency as other card sets in the Arena
- Terestian Illhoof will no longer use Icky Imps to attack certain minions if it will cause Terestian Illhoof to take fatal damage.
- The curtains on the Karazhan board are now affected by the Nozdormu sandstorm.
- Hitting the Escape key while on the Main Hub once again opens the game menu.
- Illidan will once again play Darkscale Healer during the Tutorial.
- Spending and gaining Mana Crystals in rapid succession should no longer cause display issues.
- Cards should no longer rearrange themselves at random after playing several cards quickly.
- Casting Silvermoon Portal or Moonglade Portal with certain other cards will no longer cause summoned minions to float.
- Golden Heroes are now animated during Arena matches.
- Spectators should no longer experience graphical glitches when cards are returned to the hand.
- Golden Heroes will now appear golden in game again for all players.
- Malchezaar’s Imp will no longer be triggered by cards that do not get discarded.
- Non-targeted Hero powers will no longer remain flipped if used just before the rope timer forces the end of turn.
- Resolved an issue where an intended card played from the hand would occasionally be swapped with an adjacent card.
- Increased Spell Damage animations should no longer persist after minions with Spell Damage are removed from the battlefield.
- Quickly targeting a minion with Divine Shield with a second attack that would kill it now correctly displays the skull icon.
- Addressed a text inconsistency with “Choose One” cards.
- Heroes should no longer give a second warning that the turn is nearly over.
- Yogg-Saron, Hope's End will no longer cast spells after being Silenced.
- “Win 5 Tavern Brawls” quest will no longer be given during days that Tavern Brawls are not active.
- Resolved an issue where players that didn’t cycle quests after a certain period of time then cleared all quests at once could acquire multiple quests in a single day.