HearthPwn Deckbuilder & Arena Revamp
We've just performed a website update and have made some changes to some of your favourite tools based on your previous feedback. Check out what's new at HearthPwn!
- The Forge has been replaced with The Arena! Rest in Peace.
- The Deckbuilder and Arena have been visually redesigned. See below for more information.
- Options to export your deck to various formats can now be found on deck pages. This makes it easy to share your deck on other websites! Check out the quick info box on the Basic Warrior deck page for an example.
- Export your decks to:
- Markdown (Reddit)
- Mana curves have been added. Check the quick info box.
- The option to delete your deck has been added to its deck page.
- Users can now flag their decks as private when creating or editing their deck to prevent it from showing up in site listings.
- Decks that are private are still available to anyone who has a link to it.
- Users may now delete a deck they have created by visiting their deck listing on their user profile. (Example profile page)
- Card BBCode on the forums will now accept a card id number in place of a card name. This is useful if you want to link cards which do not have unique names.
- Class selection page is super pretty.
- A mana curve is now available!
- Tabbed card picking interface for class specific and neutral cards just like in-game.
- Want to see how many of a particular card type you have in your deck? Now you can. You can see the number of cards based on Minions, Spells, Weapons, and even Keywords.
- Decks made in the deckbuilder can now be flagged as "Arena Decks", which bypasses the 2 card limitation for normal decks. Perfect for sharing your recent arena deck list with friends!
The Arena has been overhauled with logic fixes to work much more like the in-game version, and looks just like its brother the Deckbuilder.
- Added randomization to the hero selection when you visit the Arena.
- If you really want to, you can use the arrows or the shuffle button to get a new selection of heroes.
- Turn logic for card selection is closer to in-game based on data obtained by running through the Arena.
- Uses the same interface as our Deckbuilder. Mana curves and deck stats rock!
Beta Patch 3937 Patch Notes
Blizzard has released official patch notes for the latest patch. We also datamined some of these changes a couple of days ago.
Originally posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
- Battle Rage now costs 2 (down from 3) and now only counts friendly characters.
- Temporarily increased the amount of dust that you get from disenchanting Battle Rage such that it is equal to the amount of dust that it would have originally cost to craft Battle Rage.
- Matchmaking music can now be adjusted with the volume slider.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a deck prevented players from editing the deck.
- Fixed a bug where players could not create or edit a deck on the accounts first attempt.
Credits can now be viewed in enGB clients.
- Fixed an issue where using the spacebar to rapidly open packs made it so you couldn’t view all your cards.
- Unlocking Advanced Collections in crafting mode will no longer cause players to become stuck in crafting mode.
- Opened chat windows no longer overlap challenges from friends.
- Credits roll properly when viewed in any mode.Cards
- Playing Druid of the Claw while Snipe is active no longer causes the client to halt.