Hearthstone Leveling Rewards Part 2 - Hunter, Rogue, Shaman
Today we present the second part, of our three part series, of the various leveling rewards you get in Hearthstone. As you level up your hero in Hearthstone, you begin to unlock new cards to help vanquish your enemies, and later, golden versions of your basic cards.
- When you unlock a class, you are given a base of cards which are specific to your class.
- There are still 5 cards missing from this base set though, which are obtained from leveling from one to ten.
- After you have hit level 10, you will begin to unlock golden versions of the cards that came with your class starter deck.
- Once you have unlocked golden versions of the base class cards, you will receive golden versions of the first 5 cards you unlocked.
- Finally, you will receive a golden version of your hero portrait once you reach level 50. This is the current maximum level in Hearthstone and as of writing, the golden portrait is not implemented in-game.
More Hearthstone Opt-In Waves Before Open Beta
There has been quite a bit of misinformation going around lately regarding opt-in waves being finished, and it's simply not true. Zeriyah confirms that there will indeed be more opt-in waves coming in the future before open beta begins.
Originally posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Yes, we will have more opt-in key waves for all regions before open beta begins. Remember, not all regions even have Hearthstone available for play yet - Korea and Taiwan beta test is still upcoming as well.I know you probably can't give an exact date, but could we have an estimate for the date for the next wave? I don't want to check my email 3 or 4 times a day anymore lol.
I'm sorry, I only notify as waves go out and not before. Sometimes things can change or break at the last minute. Keep an eye out on the forums or on Twitter @PlayHearthstone @CM_Zeriyah for NA wave notifications as they go out if you would like to be on the up and up.
Don't forget that we too notify when opt-in waves go out, and previously have done so before Blizzard has. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates regarding Hearthstone and potential opt-in waves to keep your eyes peeled for.