Transmog Highlight - Celebrating The 5 Year Sword Award
Ranked Changes Tease, New Hero Skill Revealed, Tracer Balance Patch Live
Proving Grounds, Poll, Switching Professions, Blue Posts, Tweets, Windwalker Preview
Hearthstone Hotfixes - May 4th
Quote from Zeriyah
- Addressed an issue in the Blackrock Mountain adventure where Moira Bronzebeard would attack minions that do not have Taunt.
- Addressed an issue where the interaction between Mad Scientist, SI:7 Agent, and Mirror Entity was not resolving as intended.
- Addressed an issue where the interaction between Wild Pyromancer and Haunted Creeper’s Deathrattle were not resolving as intended.
- The reward cards Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot can now be crafted and disenchanted and can no longer be acquired through their respective Quests.
- Addressed an issue where Ancient Harbinger would add 10-cost spells to the hand rather than 10-cost minions.
- Addressed an issue where Forlorn Stalker was able to buff Deathrattle weapons in the hand rather than Deathrattle minions.
- Addressed an issue where playing Cabal Shadow Priest while Brann Bronzebeard was in play alongside 5 other minions would destroy the stolen minion.
- Addressed an issue where playing Forbidden Healing at 0 mana with Spell Power in play would cause it to deal damage.
- (Mac) Addressed an issue where opening the friends list would cause a crash.
Deck Spotlight: Budget Legend OTK Warrior
Tonight LOKShadow brings us an OTK Warrior deck making use of the new Blood To Ichor and Ravaging Ghoul Warrior cards. The deck is a modified version of an older OTK Warrior deck he created and it should be mentioned that it's been piloted up to Rank 7 Legend this season.
- Choose One - Grim Patron or Raging Worgen are your win conditions, how the game progresses will decide which one is better for you
- Control - Focus on removing enemies rather than armor stalling.
- Awesome! Maximum OTK combo damage is 30!
The deck is super cheap coming it at just a little over a thousand arcane dust, and LOKShadow has written quite the guide including information about fighting all of the classes so make sure you read the it!
|Minion (15)||Ability (13)||Weapon (2)|
Win a 3D Printed Hearthstone Card - #2!
You've read that correctly, we're giving away yet another custom 3D Printed Hearthstone card thanks to our friends at MyMiniFactory.com.
To celebrate the launch of Whispers of the Old Gods, we're holding an Old Gods themed card design competition, the first part here on HearthPwn has already ended (vote for finalists here) but the fun is just starting up again over on MMF's website, which gives you an extra chance of winning if you didn't make it to the finals on here!
To Enter the Second Competition
Note: You are allowed to enter with the same card you entered here on HearthPwn.
- Head on over the the MyMiniFactory.com website and create an account.
- Visit the HearthPwn Competition page on the MMF website.
- Create your Hearthstone card using the rules found here and submit it to the HearthPwn Competition page on the MyMiniFactory website! You do this by clicking the button that says "Submit Your HearthPwn Card Design".
- Remember to include a short description of your card! Tell everyone about it
Old Gods, New Tricks - Card Design Competition Finalist Voting
Our part of the Old Gods, New Tricks card design competition has come to a close, and it's time to vote for your favourites in our finalist poll. So head on over to the poll and vote for the cards that you think deserve to win a 3D Printed version of themselves! The winner will also get a sweet avatar border on the forums in addition to their bragging rights.
Good luck heroes, voting ends tomorrow.
Whispers of the Old Bards - Card Design Competition Finalist Voting
In addition to this week's "Old Gods, New Tricks" Special Edition Card Design Competition, we on the Fan Creation forum also wanted to take the opportunity, with the release of the new Whispers of the Old Gods expansion, to honor The Bard, the winner of our "Worlds Beyond Warcraft" Class Creation Competition from earlier this year. This competition's rules and restrictions were simple, just to create a WotOG card for the Bard class, and the full details can be found in the Submission Topic. In addition, we highly recommend checking out The Bard class itself and everything that it has to offer.
We had over 100 entries in the competition and are now left with 16 finalists. Head on over to the finalist voting thread to vote for your favourites.
Value Town #70
Episode 70 of Value Town aired earlier today. ChanManV and Noxious were joined by Zalae to discuss recent news, cards, decks, the meta, and some viewer Q&A.