Innkeeper Notice: We're working on a patch for Innkeeper to get it working with the new patch. We'll let you know when it is ready.
Update 5:50 PM EDT: Added videos of both gameboards! Music is also in from earlier.
Update 4:50 PM EDT: The adventure is no longer available for purchase, it will be a gain on Thursday. (Source)
Hearthstone Patch 4.0 - The League of Explorers
"Oh I can tell you'll have some new stories tonight" the Innkeeper says!
A new patch has been deployed to the Hearthstone servers! .
Go get your Explorer's Hat and Forgotten Torch by
buying the adventure from the in-game store. Everyone who buys the adventure, regardless of how or when, gets these. All explorers need a Hat and Torch.
Golden Cards Now Animated
League of Explorers Adventure UI
Adventure Wing 4 Details
Blizzard was quite quiet about the fourth wing of the adventure at BlizzCon. These are the cards associated with the fourth wing.
The Steel Sentinel
- Normal: The Steel Sentinel
- Normal: Platemail Armor
- Heroic: The Steel Sentinel
- Heroic: Platemail Armor
- Normal: Rafaam
- Normal: Unstable Portal
- Normal: Boneraptor
- Heroic: Rafaam
- Heroic: Unstable Portal
- Heroic: Boneraptor
- Normal: Rafaam
- Normal: Hakkari Blood Goblet
- Normal: Crown of Kael'thas
- Normal: Medivh's Locket
- Normal: Eye of Orsis
- Normal: Khadgar's Pipe
- Normal: Ysera's Tear
- Normal: Rummage
- Normal: Animated Statue
- Normal: Zinaar
- Normal: Sun Raider Phaerix
- Normal: Staff of Origination
- Normal: Blessing of the Sun
- Normal: Chieftain Scarvash
- Heroic: Rafaam
- Heroic: Rummage
- Heroic: Zinaar
- Heroic: Sun Raider Phaerix
New Card Backs
All four new card backs can be found animated below!
Staff of Origination
Legacy of the Void
League of Explorers Gameboards
We've taken a look at both of the gameboards in-game! Check them out below.
League of Explorers Music
All the new music from the League of Explorers can be listed to below.
Mine Cart Chase
League of Explorers Adventure Sounds
Mirror Start Emotes
New emotes have been added for the base 9 heroes. When in a mirror match, the enemy will respond with one of these.
- Garrosh - Hahaha! Bring it on!
- Thrall - For the Frostwolves!
- Valeera - I always do.
- Uther - I will command the light.
- Rexxar - Bring it on!
- Malfurion - Nature must be preserved!
- Gul'dan - I am your nightmare!
- Jaina - Oh, it is on.
- Anduin - Light smiles upon the just!
- Ancient Shade Warning: Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Animated Armor Try putting it on. Wait, let me get my camera.
- Anubisath Sentinel He's actually a 1/1 who picked up the hammer from the last guy.
- Anyfin Can Happen Theme song by Ellie Goldfin and Blagghghlrlrl Harris.
- Arch-Thief Rafaam He's very good at retrieving artifacts. From other people's museums.
- Brann Bronzebeard Contains 75% more fiber than his brother Magni!
- Curse of Rafaam This is what happens when Rafaam stubs his toe unexpectedly.
- Cursed Blade The Curse is that you have to listen to "MMMBop" on repeat.
- Dark Peddler I'm offering you a bargain here! This amazing vacuum cleaner for your soul!
- Dart Trap Five years of tap-dancing lessons are FINALLY going to pay off!
- Desert Camel Dang. This card is sweet. Almost as sweet as Dessert Camel.
- Djinni of Zephyrs If you want your wish granted, don't rub him the wrong way.
- Eerie Statue Don't blink! Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK.
- Elise Starseeker A large part of her job entails not mixing up the Map to the Golden Monkey with the Map to Monkey Island.
- Entomb It's perfectly safe as long as you remember to put in air holes.
- Ethereal Conjurer Despite the name, he's a solid conjurer.
- Everyfin is Awesome Everyfin is cool when you're part of a murloc team!
- Excavated Evil MOM! DAD! DON'T TOUCH IT! IT'S EVIL!!!!!!
- Explorer's Hat Harrison Jones was disappointed that he didn't get to be part of the League of Explorers, but his hat did.
- Fierce Monkey Fierce monkey. That funky monkey.
- Forgotten Torch Why does a forgotten torch turn into a roaring torch with no provocation? It's one of life's many mysteries.
- Fossilized Devilsaur This was the only job he could get after the dinosaur theme park debacle.
- Gorillabot A-3 A-1 and A-2 went nuts, when they should have gone bolts.
- Huge Toad Deals damage when he croaks.
- Jeweled Scarab It's amazing what you can do with super glue!
- Jungle Moonkin The REAL angry chicken!
- Keeper of Uldaman U da man! No, U da man!
- Mounted Raptor Clever girl!
- Murloc Tinyfin High mortality rate, from often being hugged to death.
- Museum Curator He is forever cursing the kids who climb on the rails and the evil archeologists who animate the exhibits.
- Naga Sea Witch If she had studied harder, she would have been a C+ witch.
- Obsidian Destroyer No obsidian is safe around the Obsidian Destroyer!
- Pit Snake It could be worse. It could be a Snake Pit.
- Raven Idol Was petrified when it found out it didn't make the cut for Azerothean Idol.
- Reliquary Seeker The Reliquary considers itself the equal of the League of Explorers. The League of Explorers doesn't.
- Reno Jackson Reno is a four-time winner of the 'Best Accessorized Explorer' award.
- Rumbling Elemental He's a very hungry elemental.
- Sacred Trial You have chosen poorly.
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton In addition to fluent Common, he also speaks fourteen dialects of 'mrgl'.
- Summoning Stone Sometimes it feels like it's always the same slackers that are waiting for a summon.
- Tomb Pillager After the guild broke up, he could no longer raid the tombs.
- Tomb Spider Less serious than its cousin, the Grave Spider.
- Tunnel Trogg Sure, they're ugly, but they live in tunnels. You try your beauty routine without natural light.
- Unearthed Raptor Still hunting for the ones who earthed him.
- Wobbling Runts The fourth one fell off in a tragic accident. They don't talk about it.
LOE Adventure Loading Bar Strings
- Hiding Artifacts
- Drawing Treasure Maps
- Putting Djinni in Lamp
- Placing Horrible Traps
- Waking Up Troggs
- Cooking Murlocs
- Building Pyramids
- Re-wrapping Mummies
- Assembling Skelesaurus
- Grinding Sand
- Planting Jungle
- Breaking the Staff
- Fixing Mine Cart
- Digging Tunnels
- Polishing Armor
- Decorating Scarabs
- Excavating Evil
- Cleaning the Museum
Tavern Brawl Updates
A few new strings have appeared which point towards Tavern Brawl Deckbuilding. Building your team as you play?
- TB_DECKBUILDING_FIRSTPICKTHREE Pick a new card for your hand.
- TB_DECKBUILDING_FIRSTCARDPLAYED When you play a card, shuffle a copy into your deck.
- TB_DECKBUILDING_FIRSTENDTURN Now return your hand to your deck and redraw.
- TB_DECKBUILDING_STARTOFGAME Build your team as you play! Good luck!
- TB_DECKBUILDING_STARTOFGAME_START Start!
New Brawl Cards
- Fate 1 - All minions have Taunt and Charge.
- Fate 10 - Battlecry minions get +1/+1
- Fate 11 - Each turn, you get a 1/1 Murloc
- Fate 2 - When a minion dies, its owner gets a (1) mana Banana.
- Fate 3 - All minions have Windfury.
- Fate 4 - All minions get +1 Attack.
- Fate 5 - Spells cost (1) less.
- Fate 6 - Shuffle 10 Unstable Portals into your deck.
- Fate 7 - When a minion dies, its owner gets a Coin.
- Fate 8 - Whenever a spell is played, its caster gains 3 armor.
- Fate 9 - Deathrattle minions get +1/+1
- Stolen Winter's Veil Gift - Find a random Treasure.
- Cheap Gift - This card's costs is reduced by (4)
Official Patch Notes
Quote from Blizzard
- Adventure awaits! Grab your Explorer's Hat and join the League of Explorers to reclaim an ancient artifact of immense power! This all-new adventure will be available on November 12th or 13th depending on your region, and includes:
- An expedition through four exotic wings, with 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- Two brand new game boards to explore with a treasure trove of click-ables to discover.
- The new Discover keyword. Choose from one of three cards to place in your hand when you play a card with the discover keyword on it.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Explorer's Map - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of November.
- Staff of Origination - Acquired by defeating every wing of The League of Explorers in Heroic mode.
- Blizzard 2015 - Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2015 or purchasing the BlizzCon 2015 Virtual Ticket.
- Legacy of the Void - Acquired by purchasing the Digital Deluxe or Collector's Edition of Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void.
- Resolved an issue where various traps could trigger when your board or hand are full.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.