What's New for Hearthstone - BlizzCon Panel Live Recap
Blizzard gave us quite the treat this evening. Every single card from the new League of Explorers adventure was revealed on stage by none other than Ben Brode. You can find all of the cards below, including links to our dedicated discussion topics as usual.
Don't forget to also check out the new cards inside of our deckbuilder! Get theorycrafting!
The Cards of The League of Explorers
New Card Backs
We've seen several new card backs this evening.
Overwatch Collector's Edition
LOE Heroic Completion
Nov. Ranked Reward
Quote from BlizzCon
- Ben Brode is on Stage!
- ALL THE CARDS ARE BEING REVEALED!
- Elise Starseeker has a lead on the three pieces of the Staff of Origination. She can't find it alone though and needs to help of the League to retrieve it.
- You need to join the League of Explorers to help out.
- Everyone gets the Torch and Hat regardless of how many wings you buy.
- Zinaar is a boss in the Temple of Orsis.
- Sun Raider Phaerix is a boss in the Temple of Orsis.
- After clearing two bosses, in Temple of Orsis, you need to escape!
- When you clear a wing, you get the adventurer of your wing as a reward.
- Chieftain Scarvash is a boss in Uldaman.
- Archaedus is a boss in Uldaman. He summons useless statues on both sides of the field.
- There's a new shredder-style minion.
- You need to also escape from Uldaman, this time from a Mine Shaft.
- Next next wing is Stranglethorn Jungle, run by Sir Finngly Mrglg
- Giantfin is a massive murloc boss.
- Arch-Thief Rafaam is a villian in the fourth wing. much different than previous wings.
- Rafaam likes to curse stuff.
- Rogues are only getting minions, Ben is excited to see what rogues can do with them.
League of Explorers - Hearthstone's Third Adventure
Learn more about Hearthstone's Third Adventure, The League of Explorers over here.