The League of Explorers - Hearthstone's Third Adventure!
The League of Explorers is the third Hearthstone expansion and will be launching Next Thursday!
- The League of Explorers launches November 12th, 2015.
- The adventure costs $20 USD.
- Wings can be purchased separately for 700 gold or $6.99.
- 45 new cards will be introduced through the adventure.
- New Cards: The League of Explorers contains 4 wings packed with fiendish bosses, puzzling traps, and ancient mysteries for you to discover. When you overcome a boss or an encounter for the first time, you will earn brand-new cards for your collection!
- Legendary: When you defeat all the challenges in a wing for the first time, you will be rewarded with that wing’s legendary card – for example, Elise Starseeker!
- Class Challenges: The League of Explorers also includes nine all-new class challenges that task you with using a special pre-built deck to prove your skill. Succeed, and the new class cards are yours.
- New Game Boards: Immerse yourself in the adventure with all-new playing fields!
- Meet the League: Make friends with renowned explorer and fearless dwarven historian Brann Bronzebeard and the other members of the League of Explorers: dashing treasure hunter extraordinaire Reno Jackson, brilliant night elf scholar Elise Starseeker, and gentleman (gentle-fish?) murloc adventurer Sir Finley Mrrgglton!
- New Keyword: The League of Explorers introduces a new keyword that lets you do some digging of your own: Discover! Works kind of like Tracking, but the cards are totally random and are not in your deck. Spell cards will stay within their respective classes.
- Heroic Mode: If you’re ready for a challenge, you can try taking on the Heroic Mode version of any mission that you’ve cleared. This extra-tough game mode is designed for players eager to test their puzzle-solving skills against incredibly powerful opponents. Bring your best deck and your sharp wits.
- Temple of Orsis
- Stranglethorn Jungle
- Hall of Explorers
We've got a bunch of cards from BlizzCon that weren't shown on the livestream! More are coming real soon. Special thanks to Noxious for helping us!
We've got three new collectible cards so far, and two tokens!
BlizzCon 2015 Opening Ceremony Live Recap
We're currently waiting for it to start! Stay tuned! Hit F5 (refresh) for updates! You can watch the stream over on the BlizzCon website.
Quote from BlizzCon
- See Above!
- Brightmaw, the Mana Kitty is a new WoW Pet available in the Blizzard pet store which will have its proceeds going to Make-a-Wish.
- In addition to supporting StarCraft II, they'll be adding new mission packs in the future. The first one is titled "Nova Covert Ops" and stars Nova.
- The new StarCraft missions launch Spring 2016. More information at today's StarCraft II panel.
Heroes of the Storm
More information available over on HeroesNexus!
- A new arena mode is being added to Heroes of the Storm.
- Greymane will be coming to Heroes of the Storm.
- Lunara will be coming to Heroes of the Storm
- Towers of Doom is a new Heroes of the Storm map.
- Cho'Gall is a nbew hero for Heroes of the Storm which can be played by two players at the same time.
- Cho'Gall will be a free hero for those attending Blizzcon, have virtual tickets, and some lucky people on battle.net.