Blizzard just announced a server-sided hotfix patch that will be deployed later today and contains updates to Battlegrounds, 2 Anomaly bans, & Bug Fixes.
Quote from Blizzard
27.4.1 is a hotfix server patch rolling out today with the following updates:
- The Unimaginable Horrors (new Hero Power) and Twist Reality (shuffle cards played back into deck) Anomalies have been removed from the Anomaly pool. They may be reworked and returned to the pool in a future update.
The following Anomalies will appear less frequently:
- Anti-Gravity Stadium
- Might of Khaz’goroth
- Fortitude of Khaz’goroth
- Blood of Sargeras
- Little League
- Wisdom of Ulduar
- Finicky Hourglass (at higher ranks only)
The following Anomalies will appear more frequently:
- False Idols
- Transient Treasures (at lower ranks only)
- Bring in the Buddies (at lower ranks only)
- Finicky Hourglass (at lower ranks only)
The following heroes are banned from the following Anomalies:
- Wisdom of Ulduar: C’Thun, George the Fallen, Guff, Lord Jaraxxus, Queen Azshara
- Overseer’s Orb: Captain Eudora, Galakrond, Heistbaron Toggwaggle, Infinite Toki, Lich Baz’hial, Millhouse Manastorm, Patches the Pirate
- Blood of Sargeras: Aranna Starseeker, Galakrond, Queen Azshara
- Mimiron’s Clockwork Stadium: The Great Akazamzarak, Trade Prince Gallywix
- Path of the Treasure-Seeker: C’Thun, Lich Baz’hial, Nozdormu, Varden Dawngrasp, Ysera
- The Yogg-iseum: A.F.K., Al’Akir, Ambassador Faelin, George the Fallen
- Blessed or Blighted: Teron Gorefiend
- Finicky Hourglass: Forest Warden Omu
- Big League: Forest Warden Omu and Murloc Holmes
- Golganneth’s Tempest: Maiev Shadowsong
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Hearthstone] Going Down Swinging will no longer attack in a random order.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Start of Game Effects and certain Anomalies did not work together (Prince Renathal and more).
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a visual bug where the yellow glow on Finale cards did not activate properly if the cards changed costs.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where some Finale effects did not activate if the Finale card had its cost changed (Concert Promo-Drake and Hardcore Cultist).
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Judge Unworthy could destroy a minion that was already damaged but then given Divine Shield, instead of setting the minion’s Health to 1 and removing the Divine Shield.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Disciple of Eonar and Cenarion Hold effects wouldn’t be spent if the Choose One played was a transforming minion.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Ruins of Korune (generated by Runi, Time Explorer) could make a card cost 0 if it’s drawn with an invalid card (like if it’s your last card and you draw it with a fatigue card). In those situations, it will now keep its original cost.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where The Nighthold (generated by Runi, Time Explorer) could try to cast Secrets that were already active.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Temple of Earth (generated by Runi, Time Explorer) granted an aura that would apply through stat-setting cards (like Equality).
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Spirit Claws and Cogmaster's Wrench did not update their stats while in play.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Pebbly Page’s Overload protection effect would not trigger if no Overload card was drawn.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug whereToki, Time-Tinker could give you old versions of cards that have since been updated.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a visual bug where Street Trickster was missing the Spell Damage indicator.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Anomalies did not trigger in matches against Blizzard bots.
- [Twist] Fixed a bug where you could Renounce Darkness and turn into an illegal class (Demon Hunter or Death Knight), resulting in you also renouncing all your class cards.
- [Twist] Fixed a bug where Sir Finley Mrrgglton was too good of an explorer and was able to Discover illegal Hero Powers (Demon Hunter and Death Knight).
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug causing longer turns in Quilboar games.
- [Battlegrounds] “Essence of Zerus” has been removed from the Quest Pool.