Looks like a nice, cancerous, broken deck. Gauranteed wins. Well done.
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 6 months, and 12 days
Last active Thu, Jan, 25 2018 20:48:15
- 0 Followers
- 1,011 Total Posts
- 829 Thanks
Nov 2, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
While cancer is unarguably 'a' c-word, I believe that it is generally accepted that 'the' c-word is 'cunt'.
As in: Holy shit! Look at all of these rancid fucking CUNTS playing Keleseth tempo decks and Razakus. Have they no sense of human decency?
As for not being fun for anyone, that is arguable. It looks to be fun for sociopathic players who don't care about the opponent's experience. This is a result of the random anonymous matchmaking system. This shit wouldn't fly in a traditional tabletop card game. Your play group could simply refuse to play with you unless you pick a different deck.Well, this shit is a VIRTUAL card game. Time to learn that already. And why would anyone care how you feel about their deck?Well, they might not care what people think but getting to legend using broken shit doesnt even count in my book. Its fucking chicken shit. Its like "Yeahhh....I played brainless, broken shit and won! My parents will be so proud". Losers. So yeah, when you see that card back it should show the deck used to get there so you can assess if its "real" or BS.
Oct 28, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
Its not just RNG - its that every fucking useable deck is broken and severely overpowered. I dont care what vicious bullshit website says either, Stats are useless. What matters is the player experience and it blows monkey cock right now. Every fucking game is against some unbeatable, high roll bull shit deck. Every. Game.
Its just Jade Druid and their endless heals and 10/10 minions. Oh yeah, Ultimate Infest-I just won the game-station is also sickening. Then, Keleseth Rogue with an endless supply of cheap, powerful minions. Then, Priest - oh my fucking god.... make it stop. There is no custom deckbuilding allowed. You get run over so bad with anything other than a cancer deck that it makes the game unbearable. It did not used to be like this.
To the guy that claimed the game would get repetitive and boring if they didnt have it this way..... ummm..... dude..... the game is fucking rpetitive as hell right now. Cmon?
Oct 28, 2017Posted in: General DiscussionOh relax. Sheep. Who cares what deck you are talking about. Its a fucking casino. Doesnt matter.Duh?Oh snap, you hit me right in the feels there </3In the end posters like you still trigger yourselves and waste your time beating the flames of a game you hate, but can't stay away from in some form. You hate the game and thus want to use cliche catch-phrases such as "This game is all rng, it has no skill at all!" While, it is quite apparent that the game has plenty more rng than physical card games it is naive to say there is no skill-based element at all.OK, 1% skill. Ill admit it. Thats really about it though. The games are won and lost by having the cards you need when you need them. The only way to rank up is to grind with 1 of the 3 main cancer decks. Thats it. It is what it is. Too bad it has to be like this. You either play broken decks or lose a lot. Sucks.
Oct 18, 2017s2mikey posted a message on Why are some of you playing Standard decks in Wild mode? Wild mode exists to escape the cancer....Posted in: Wild Format
Yeah. Why am I running into Raza priests and such in Wild when I go there to get away from the broekn puke decks? Go play standard. Thats where you belong. Maybe you did it by accident but its time to stop this. Thanks. I mean 100% standard decks as in no wild cards at all. Beat it. They should require you have at least 3 wild cards in any deck you wish to use in wild.
I dont care if Wild is for "all cards". Doesnt matter. Stop runing wild mode. Thats all us normal players got left.
Oct 18, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
This game requires ZERO skill. Its pure draw luck and matchup luck. Fact. Legend payers are just using broken decks and grind away. Fact. Sorry to break that to everyone.
Oct 18, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
What the FUCK with god damned Frost Lick Mage? Unlimited fucking healing. Cunts. Why does every deck in this game have to be so fucking overpowered?
Oct 18, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
Just a reminder how much I fucking hate Ice Block. Fucking hate it. Send it to the trash bin forever. I hope all that use that card simeply die a horrible death. Fucking cunt card. The most broken card in the game by FAR.
Oct 12, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
Do the cock suckers playing Raza Priest think they're good at the game? I hope not. Because, this just in..... the deck is brainless and plays itself. You have NOTHING to do with it. And you kind of have to a desperate, lonely prick to play a deck like that.
Oct 8, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
Fuck Frost Lick Mage and their fucking bull shit. Lucky fucks. Go Kill yourselves.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 13, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
You can't sum up a subjective thing like players' enjoyment of the game with cold hard stats. I understand that quest rogue isn't as popular as most people say and can be countered statistically but queuing into one still makes me want to stop playing hearthstone for the rest of the day
I wasn't around to experience undertaker hunter but I was totally fine with the ladder being infested with shamans, pirates or patrons. Playing against secret paladins was one of my favorite matches. In fact, before this expansion, I've never spoken out or complained about the meta. The only deck that ever makes me salty to any degree is the quest rogue. I can't definitively explain why. Perhaps it's that the process of losing to quest rogue impacts peoples' emotions harder than any other deck
I rate the meta based on how enjoyable it is to me. Right now, it's unenjoyable to the point where I have trouble doing all my dailies. This is the first season in a long time where I ranked in wild with an emotionless aggro deck for the season chest instead of TriHarding on the real ladder. If people like seeing 20 different kinds of viable decks on ladder, good for them. But it was never something that I cared about when considering my personal enjoyment of the meta
Apr 21, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
I play on my phone, and I don't concede anymore. I simply hit the home button and let my opponent finish on their own. That doesn't make any difference because they're already playing an non-interactive game.
Apr 13, 2017Marvol4Ever posted a message on New Rogue Quest - The Caverns Below (Crystal Core)Posted in: Card Discussion
OK, I have now changed my mind on this. This is getting ridiculous. Logged in to play some ladder tonight: 3 Quest Rogues in the 4 games I played (Elemental Shaman). All 3 completed the quest by turn 6 - which, regardless of what you think of the power level of the Quest, means it simply isn't much of a "Quest". (edit: fifth game, another Quest Rogue. Seriously?)
One did it by playing Igneous Elementals to simply collect 4 tokens; one by boucing a couple of Fire Flies to get the same 4 tokens; and another by a combination of bouncing and getting Novice Engineers from Mimic Pod. There are simply too many ways to reliably - but flexibly - complete the Quest. It also reduces you to a spectator while your opponent just juggles their cards back and forth in a game of Patience.
Meanwhile the problem is that if you go face (or play AoE), you leave the 1/1s up to become buffed; but if you trade you essentially give the Rogue free turns to complete the quest. And the latest way to play is to avoid playing Charge minions altogether but simply hoard these in hand until after completing so they can just burst you down from 25+ health in one turn.
This needs a nerf. I would like to be able to play decks that I like, not have to tech against one specific cancer deck or auto-lose 50%+ of all my matches. AoE doesn't work, transform effects don't work, this is just silly.
Mar 30, 2017doomr posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place!Posted in: General Discussion
You can be that guy walking around with his fly down, a giant zit on his nose, smelling of BO, with shitty toilet paper sticking out of his jeans - or you can be really fucking repellent and play pirate warrior, Jade Druid, Jade Shaman, Dragon Priest or a Reno Kafukus deck. Fuck all those decks and their "pilots" - I'd rather socialise with a shit sculpter who has just finished work. Your rank is meaningless "meta" netdeckers and everyone despises you.You're upset with players for playing the most powerful decks? How bout directing that salt towards Blizzard for printing OP cards just to ensure ppl buy them
Mar 28, 2017Lightspoon posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place!Posted in: General Discussion
I'm not even salty anymore, just sad. A meta with almost only Jade Druid and Pirates Warrior is probably the saddest thing that I've ever see in HS.
I've always played funny decks instead of netdecks, but finding on and on only the same 2 archetype is making the game just plain boring. Where is gone all the fun?
Mar 27, 2017prhyu posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place!Posted in: General Discussion
1. I hate Drakonid OP, pulled two Tirions from my deck (I'm playing old-school style Midrange Paladin, my favourite class and deck, "for fun"). I'm at rank 15, play maybe a couple of games each day and don't want to bother investing more time into it to get higher. I know the devs thought that Dragon Priest should go out with 1 last hurrah but the card is fucking stupid and the reason for making such a card is even more stupid
2. I've been watching the new Paladin card releases for the last couple of weeks, doesn't solve any of Paladin's problems. Over the last year Blizzard tried to make Paladins into a reactive class and gave it cards like Wickerflame, Rag Lightlord, Forbidden Healing. Unfortunately they "forgot" to give it the tools it needs to be a successful reactive class, namely good removal and good AoE cards. Keeper of Uldaman requires a minion or a weapon to trade with in addition to the Keeper of Uldaman card itself, they've stuck Paladins with Equality Consecrate for 3 years now, a combo which seems OP but the reality is that neither of them do enough on their own. Equality again has the same problem as Keeper that you need minions or weapons to ping it off, Consecrate doesn't do jack shit anymore, it always comes down 1 turn to late or doesn't do enough damage for what it costs and I would happily remove the 2 face damage for more minion damage or a mana cost reduction, and then it would be outclassed by Lightning Storm. When you sit through a game like I just did with two Equalities in your hand and everything you play getting removed by Blackwing Corruptor Pings, SW:Pain, Potion of Madness, and have two Equalities in your hand, you realize just how horrible this card is on its own and how unreliable it fucking is as AoE, despite the arguments of reddit who tries to turn a blind eye and points at Rogue, who has single target removal of the kind Paladins can only dream of, Hunter, who has a lot more overstatted early~mid game minions to snowball (unfortunately Pirates killed it), or Druid, who can ramp out big threats and has way more mid~late game options than Paladin does, all of them have an upside despite not having AoE, what the fuck is Paladins' upside in this meta besides healing face with doesn't even change anything? They are mediocre at everything and just fucking lose every game unless the opponent draws badly, that's our win condition. Blizzard thinks it's fine and releases no cards to replace Uldaman except a bulky 6 cost legendary despite the fact that every time a minion with more than 6 health comes down on the board if you play Paladin you start to seriously consider whether you need to break out Equality or not, and your only answer for Ysera outside of Keeper is fucking Equality. Blizzard hasn't given Paladins any AoE options in the last Standard set except a fucking 6 mana murloc that might as well have Consecrate attached to it because after turn 6 it's a miracle if you get a minion to stick on the board, and a rip-off Brawl that always guarantees their biggest minion wins it that doesn't even work for Paladins because Paladins' single target removal is a joke while Warriors have Execute Shield Slam Gorehowl. And I'm just fucking sick, FUCKING SICK DO YOU HEAR ME BLIZZARD of the stream of understatted early game minions that Blizzard keep giving Paladins, like the fucking 2 mana 2/2 that does jack shit or the 4 mana 3/4 that you won't ever get to play except with a meme 5 drop card or a 1 drop which dilutes your deck strength and outside of a little synergy with some understatted cards is a statline that doesn't even see play, it was fucking worse when I heard that chump designer call the 1 mana card a flexible and powerful card when it's exactly the opposite, they released Sunkeeper Tarim who doesn't even fucking combo with Consecrate as a 10 mana board clear and needs stuff to be on the board to clear shit, SO WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY KEEP RELEASING MINIONS THAT WON'T STICK. Do any of them even fucking play Paladin except for the 1 or 2 hours it seems they play it just to check the mechanic works without bugs?
3. Hydrologist pisses me off because it's a Murloc and doesn't look anything like a Paladin, you could hide the border and everyone would think it's a fucking neutral card and would only guess Paladin from looking at the text because Paladins are the only ones who get Secrets and Murlocs, none of which fit the fantaasy of being a Paladin with armour. They release shit cards like Vilefin Inquisitor as the class 1 drop that it feels like half of Hearthstone has right now and it has 0 synergy unless you play a fucking Murloc deck, and then they release like a hundred board clears for everyone else so that they can clear the board if Paladin ever decides to play Murlocs. Look at fucking Tunnel Trogg or Mana Wyrm or Malchezar's Imp, their 1 drops are much less conditional and don't change your hero power into what looks like fishes playing dress up so why the fuck do we get murlocs every fucking expansion? What the fuck do murlocs have to do with Paladins at all? Every single expansion they release a Murloc card, and even if it's a good card like Anyfin is Possible it pisses me the fuck off that they're wasting their time designing a murloc.
4. Why the fuck are Shamans and Paladins the only class along with Druids who can tank, dps and heal in WoW and Shamans in HS receive great midrange minions great early game minions single target removal burst damage healing AoE viable early weapons and late game in the form of Jades and Paladins every expansion get a bunch of disjointed cards, a heal card and a murloc card and provide 0 support for all the other things we need to be a successful class, FUCK YOU BLIZZARD, I don't even want all of the things Shamans got but by golly if you're going to make us into a late game class fucking give us card draw, give us late game minions that aren't legendaries, give us removal, give us AoE, either that or give us early~mid game, right now you just have to try building a deck with it to beat Pirate Warrior and you realize you're putting in like 80% neutral minions before t4 because they're better and it doesn't even work, I even put in Goldshire Footman because it's more relevant than the joke one drop you released for us in Gadgetzan who's a 1/2 if you don't get him buffed - like why are all the cards fucking reliant on another card, so if you don't get the condition they are fucking terrible? WHY? The damned 2/1 just gets removed turn 1 by fucking N'Zoth's First Mate pings before you can even do anything and then you just play stuff every turn to see if it sticks and die on t5 because you hero power t2 hero power t3 AND I'VE HAD FUCKING ENOUGH BLIZZARD ENOUGH WITH YOUR BULLSHIT CARDS
Mar 10, 2017KitsuneRTC posted a message on There are like ZERO midrange decks that work in Standard.... is this going to be fixed soon?Posted in: Standard Format
I was just wondering if anyone else has found that there isnt a midrange style deck worth a shit in Standard. Its Full aggro, Reno, with some unstoppable Jade druids. What do you do if you want to NOT play those decks and actually enjoy the fucking game a little bit? Im realy curious. Or, is Standard supposed to be like this? Maybe it is. If so, I can stay in wild but it'd be nice.
Has anyone used a midrange deck that has a win rate of higher than like 25%? If so, what is it?I literally just made a post about this asking for the next sets not to be gimmick sets and people bitched and moaned saying they don't want to play curve stone. Well guess what, the reason why the meta sucks is because the only deck that is curve stone is shaman and the rest is garbage
Feb 24, 2017Woondha posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place!Posted in: General Discussion
Not really sure i am salty or not - I mean, i am not even mad, i just started this lovely mission of watching movies, and wasting every single Pirate Retard's time .. It have been going extremely well so far!! - They are not hard to come by, and i can sit back and relax, and know that while i am keeping one of those retards busy - someone else can enjoy HS meanwhile - that feels really great!
With that said, i sure as hell hope every single Pirate Retard will be hit by some ransomware, virus or just some random bird will crap in their big fat ugly face, should they ever happen to get outside for what ever reason (expect visiting friends i take it, cause - fucking abominations of humans like these Pirate Retards sure can't have any friends).
Well. tl;dr - Pirate Retards are the fucking reason this game sucks.
Feb 1, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
My solution: Before a new season starts a small update is released with balance adjustments, one new free neutral card only for that month, slightly different ladder rules and stuff like that. Would cure frustration and keep my interest up.
Jan 17, 2017SlickRick posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place!Posted in: General Discussion
Gadgetzan Auctioneer has to be reworked. Either spells have to have a minimum mana limit or the number of cards to be drawn must be limited.
I want to uninstall the game whenever a rogue plays this pimp, nothing to do.. Just hope they run out of their free spells and the shit stops. You are lucky if he isn't given stealth with huge Edwin or Questing Fuckers.
Blizzard, do you want fresh meta? So why do you let Miracle Rogue in 2017?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.